World 75 trade routed

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
LanceLink
Lancer

World 75 trade routed

Postby LanceLink » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:17 am

When am I going to be able to use the trade routes on world 75?
I am told others are being allowed to trade and I am still getting an error message that the trade routes are closed for the first 14 days of a new world. It has been over 14 days. I believe I have been disadvantaged.

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:54 am

If you've been on the World for over 14 days, then please contact Support about this issue. Link is in my signature.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Tapsa
Lancer

Postby Tapsa » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:17 am

You might want to revise the error message if the idea is that it's 14 days since you started and not 14 days since the world started. I was wondering about this myself. It's been 13 since I started in W75 but I think the world started a few days before that. FWIW, I don't understand why you have this limit there in the first place, but the error box isn't saying what you are saying :)

Bdenuto
Knight

Postby Bdenuto » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:57 am

The delay makes sense. Without it, players would be able to jump on every device they own, create cities on a new world, and pump production from 'feeder' cities to the city they plan on continuing. This way, they at least have to get two weeks into the game before that could be done.
Quite frequently, you have to look at game changes not how they would be nice to have, but how could they be taken advantage of by nefarious players.

Return to “Questions”