Can combat medics be purchased and stacked multiple times?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
cm513
Lancer

Can combat medics be purchased and stacked multiple times?

Postby cm513 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:27 am

I am seeing battle reports from a player who is recovering 80% or more of their losses during battle. The only explanation I can think of is that he purchased and stacked combat medics. Is this really happening?

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:03 am

If they bought combat medics, it should only reduce troop losses by 5%, you say they have 90% of theirs troop so it may be a bug, please report it here: http://playmesh.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Panistal
Lancer

Postby Panistal » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:50 pm

I had the same type of results. 2 attacks in a row. So I lost all 5 scholar runs after that. The city should have been cleared. As example, as part of the attack, he "sent" 5.7k Lancers. He "lost" 5.3 k. He "saved" 3.7k. So can combat medics be stacked?

cm513
Lancer

Postby cm513 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 pm

I have reported the bug at the time I made the first post. My guild sent hundred of attacks against this player, and all of the reports had 80-100% "saved" troop loss rates. Very disappointing to see the game exploited so hard, but at least I get my life back now.

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:27 am

cm513 wrote:I have reported the bug at the time I made the first post. My guild sent hundred of attacks against this player, and all of the reports had 80-100% "saved" troop loss rates. Very disappointing to see the game exploited so hard, but at least I get my life back now.

All games need time to get better, Valor is no different.
For support in game, please go to:

Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon

For support outside of the game, please go to:

http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

LSO
Lancer

Please report this to the developers

Postby LSO » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:54 am

Being able to make your troops invincible is an automatic "win" button. It is unacceptable. Mark my words, this will kill the game. As soon as people realize that the person willing to spend the most money automatically wins

Daniel, please confirm that you have alerted the developers to this game-killing bug and they have acknowledged the issue.

runey71
Lancer

Postby runey71 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Having bought medic myself I noticed that the troops reinforcing me got very high save rate. Like 80% or more. My own troops only got the 5%. On attacking I only got the 5%. I made no attempt to stack them.

Sh0w
Lancer

Postby Sh0w » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:20 am

This problem still exists in world 45. One of our guild members has submitted a ticket. Please fix. Very unfair advantage.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:43 am

This is currently a display issue that is being worked on. When a defender wins the fight with combat medics, the report will make it appear that 80%+ of the troops were saved. This is not actually the case. Our support team should let that guild member know exactly what the correct loses were for that battle.

PS Sh0w, no need to make the same comment on 3 different posts.

Conan94
Knight

Postby Conan94 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:52 am

I've been in a guild and attacked a guy he constantly used combat medics and truce but he kept 80% of his troops each time he got hit and it wasn't a display error because he kept killing our troops. I'm not talking small guild I'm talking 1m point members.

Return to “Questions”