prizes (competitions)

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
baumer
Knight

prizes (competitions)

Postby baumer » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:49 pm

so I have looke up and down these threads and have found nothing helpful for my issue. I play in world 9 illuvaterra. The first competition in this world as in many has just been completed and many of my guildmates are wondering why they havent recieved any of their prizes yet. I also havent recieved any. I am aware it has only been 1 hour since they ended, however i still would like to know an approximate time frame for how long it take for the distribution of prizes. Thank you to anyone who responds!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:57 pm

They are starting to go out right now.

Due to the large amount of players receiving them it could be a bit till you receive yours.

baumer
Knight

Postby baumer » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:03 pm

thanks orlor, assumed it would be something minor like that :) just making sure!

Maxmuis
Lancer

Postby Maxmuis » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Just wondering how long is a little bit? A few hours,a day, a few days? I'm not trying to be rude just curious

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Writing up a post right now with more details.

It is currently looking like it will be a full day or so before all the prizes are rewarded.

eNvy
Lancer

Postby eNvy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Thank you Orlor for this info. I was wondering that myself and I know a few members of my guild are as well. I will make sure to relay this info an hopefully that will prevent so many questions that you will have to respon too.

When you finalize the thread you spoke of that your typing up can you post the link here please so I can direct anyone who has questions to it.

Thank you!

eNvy
Lancer

Postby eNvy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Thank you, much appreciated!

Return to “Questions”