New Chaos Limit

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Soren
Lancer

New Chaos Limit

Postby Soren » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:18 pm

So I know that the chaos limit was changed (essentially removed) to make it more difficult and the game more realistic from worlds 75+. What are the new limits on it? From what I remember it is like 124 total attacks from 4 different guilds or something. I did try looking it up but couldn't track down the exact limits.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Soren wrote:So I know that the chaos limit was changed (essentially removed) to make it more difficult and the game more realistic from worlds 75+. What are the new limits on it? From what I remember it is like 124 total attacks from 4 different guilds or something. I did try looking it up but couldn't track down the exact limits.

That seems about right. A word of warning though, do not attempt to hit the new chaos limit in worlds 75+. Players who purposefully do so will find their accounts banned.

Soren
Lancer

Postby Soren » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Orlor wrote:That seems about right. A word of warning though, do not attempt to hit the new chaos limit in worlds 75+. Players who purposefully do so will find their accounts banned.

I didn't want to do it purposefully, it came up in a conversation on what the new limit was and I wanted to know so we could avoid it. (After all, when a city gets stocked with 50k guards, you want to launch everything at it to clear it.)

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:29 pm

I believe they have also stated that people legitimately attacking won't be banned for hitting the chaos limit (I have done it many times on the support limit), its when people ABUSE the chaos limit to prevent real attacks that the problem comes up.

Jackhamer
Lancer

Postby Jackhamer » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:28 am

Yeah, sending 120 full armies on a city would not be chaos abuse..... It would however take support from that many cities... lol. I remember in World 10 we beat down a city that had 100k guards in it, but it took days with the chaos limit.

Return to “Questions”