Guild management

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Dewarrior
Knight

Guild management

Postby Dewarrior » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:32 pm

I've been trying to run a guild on world 106 (banack) but I can't get my members to be active and help each other, I did add a guild activity check to see if that helped the issue and it hasn't, then I tried the buddy system for emergency attacks and that has done nothing, is there any ideas that can help fix the issue?

Shekina

Postby Shekina » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Have you tried getting all of your members onto Kakao Talk? It's a free app in the App Store, also for android. If you get your members into a room where they can all chat that seems to help build a sense of comradery which helps a lot. In my experience, if you're just starting out making a guild it will take a few worlds to find good loyal guild members. But when you do, they'll stick with you. Don't sweat it if it doesn't work out the first time. Stick with it!

Dewarrior
Knight

Postby Dewarrior » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:58 am

I've tried kakao, text+ with community still no communication. I guess some guilds just don't comnunicate well.

NoobGuinea
Lancer

Postby NoobGuinea » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:05 am

You got it. Try networking with other actives around you and maybe you can create a new guild or join an existing one.

Return to “Questions”