Beta Forum Password?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
ShinyChoco
Lancer

Beta Forum Password?

Postby ShinyChoco » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:53 am

Hey, I've been selected to participate in the Beta worlds luckily, but can't access the forums section since I don't have a password. Anyone know how to get the password? I've searched my emails and I haven't received anything if that's how you receive it.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:09 am

ShinyChoco wrote:Hey, I've been selected to participate in the Beta worlds luckily, but can't access the forums section since I don't have a password. Anyone know how to get the password? I've searched my emails and I haven't received anything if that's how you receive it.

It was in the welcome to the beta email, please check that for the password.

ShinyChoco
Lancer

Postby ShinyChoco » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Thanks for the reply, however I never received a welcome beta email. I've checked junk and inbox, and its definitely the correct email address since I can find the 'welcome to playmesh forums' one.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:23 pm

ShinyChoco wrote:Thanks for the reply, however I never received a welcome beta email. I've checked junk and inbox, and its definitely the correct email address since I can find the 'welcome to playmesh forums' one.

The beta email list is different from the normal forums. I would sign up for the beta again in the beta form so that you get that email.

ShinyChoco
Lancer

Postby ShinyChoco » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 am

Done so. About how long does it usually take? Still haven't received it.

Return to “Questions”