Topbar

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Jbentley
Lancer

Topbar

Postby Jbentley » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:24 pm

I don't see why you removed the ability to use the old style top bar. I would much rather have slower/not as useful (old) notifications than use this new bar. It adds so much time onto game play and was extremely happy when you listened to your customers last time and have us the ability to use the old bar.

I ask for you to listen to your customers and take in to account this is not an improvement to the game in my eyes and I'm sure many other's.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Jbentley wrote:I don't see why you removed the ability to use the old style top bar. I would much rather have slower/not as useful (old) notifications than use this new bar. It adds so much time onto game play and was extremely happy when you listened to your customers last time and have us the ability to use the old bar.

I ask for you to listen to your customers and take in to account this is not an improvement to the game in my eyes and I'm sure many other's.

Simply put: It's a precursor for most of the things we need to do for multi-city management and the other features in the game. We replaced the arrow toggle functionality with a swipe and the sidebar will be receiving continuous improvements to greatly surpass the prior portal.

We care about feedback from the users (which is why we read and respond to often on these forums) and the swipe functionality is a direct outcome of that feedback.

Return to “Questions”