Gold

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Ajbrave
Lancer

Gold

Postby Ajbrave » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Hay I would like to know if there is some way you can earn gold other than buying it I have tryed buying but the game wount let me and I am fifteen gold from geting five tikits so I can play a speed world pless help

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:07 am

Ajbrave wrote:Hay I would like to know if there is some way you can earn gold other than buying it I have tryed buying but the game wount let me and I am fifteen gold from geting five tikits so I can play a speed world pless help

What happens when you try and purchase gold? Make sure you have in app purchases set up on your device.

Ajbrave
Lancer

Postby Ajbrave » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:25 pm

And how do I turn the in app buy on and where I have a iPhone

rwestbrookjr
Lancer

Postby rwestbrookjr » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Can you please answer as to if there IS a way to EARN gold in the game. I don't do in-game purchases and if that is what it takes then I might as well uninstall now and not waste my time.

Kloc
Lancer

Postby Kloc » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:44 pm

You don't need gold to play the game. Gold only gives players a slight advantage while helping support the development of the game so I'm not against it. I haven't purchased gold and I'm rank 2 in my current world.

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:30 pm

You do not have to buy or use gold to be successful in valor! Using gold gives you advantages but is not a requirement to be good at the game.
You can win gold by winning speed worlds. You should have received enough tickets to enter one. After that you have to purchase the tickets using gold so you need to personally weight the choice yourself... I know several top players who haven't purchased gold and several who have!!!

ForTeaSicks
Lancer

Gold

Postby ForTeaSicks » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:51 am

rwestbrookjr wrote:Can you please answer as to if there IS a way to EARN gold in the game. I don't do in-game purchases and if that is what it takes then I might as well uninstall now and not waste my time.

Gold in the game of Valor does not give any serious advantage to purchasers;Slight advantages with scouting, resource boosts and truce are the main use of gold. None of which I think are overly advantageous and this is a testament to the great balance that Quark Games has implemented in Valor.

Nothing gold can purchase is tremendously beneficial as this balance is crucial to keeping players that dont pay to play in game, allowing those that do pay to play and those that don't an enjoyable game.

I hope you do reconsider and actually do try the game, and join an active guild. This will definitely enhance your gameplay and allow for a fruitful experience in Valor;Guilds will always help and allow you to grow as a Valorian.

Cheers,

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:56 am

You can earn gold in Speed Worlds. Just need 5 tickets or enough gold to buy them ;)

ForTeaSicks
Lancer

Postby ForTeaSicks » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:20 am

LordFirefall wrote:You can earn gold in Speed Worlds. Just need 5 tickets or enough gold to buy them ;)

This is very true, but all the easy gold from free speed world tickets are gone. Worlds are quite tough now. Many were able to win thousands of gold with ease

Not sure I would recommend those that want gold to buy gold to get tickets to win speed worlds to bank on plenty of gold. That seems a little bit of a stretch now... :D

ForTeaSicks
Lancer

Postby ForTeaSicks » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:21 am

LordFirefall wrote:You can earn gold in Speed Worlds. Just need 5 tickets or enough gold to buy them ;)

This is very true, but all the easy gold from free speed world tickets are gone. Worlds are quite tough now. Many were able to win thousands of gold with ease

Not sure I would recommend those that want gold to buy gold to get tickets to win speed worlds to bank on plenty of gold. That seems a little bit of a stretch now... :D

Return to “Questions”