New Titles

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Bane554
Knight

New Titles

Postby Bane554 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:15 am

Hey Everyone!

So I love collecting titles and have gotten all the old ones, (except speed demon because I failed hard in a speed world). But now I am curious how you can get the 2 newly added titles. They are Lions of Valor, and Soldier. I'm guessing they have something to do with war, but I have no idea what to do for them.

If anyone knows how to get either the Lions of Valor title, or the Soldier title, I would love to know how to do it.
Also if anyone wants to know how to get any other title than those 2, then I can tell you that.

-Bane554

Im adding a section here to show all titles and how the get them as far as I know.

The Titles and how to get them!

Lion of Valor (Bloodstone): http://valorgame.com/valorwiki/valor-worlds/quark-titles/lion-of-valor/

Soldier (BloodStone): Be or have been in the military

Valorian (All): Wood= Achieve complete victory in a Trial by sword world. Bronze= Achieve complete victory in 2 Trial by sword worlds. silver= Achieve complete victory in 5 Trial by sword worlds. Gold= ??? but prob Achieve complete victory in 10 Trial by sword worlds..

Guildmaster (Bloodstone): http://valorgame.com/valorwiki/valor-worlds/quark-titles/guildmaster/

Newbie (wood): Complete the core tutorial

Speed Demon (all): look at speed world prizes and number of players to see how to get this one, it is different depending on player count etc. but says exactly how in the valor speed world rules area.

Trade Mogul (all): Wood= trade 10,000 resources. Bronze= trade 50,000 resources. Silver= trade 250,000 resources. Gold= Trade 1 million resources
Note that sending does not count to my understanding, has to be trade.

Invader (all): Wood= complete your first successful attack. Bronze= kill at least 50 troops with your first successful attack. Silver= kill at least 150 troops with your first successful attack. Gold= Kill at least 350 troops with your first successful attack

Self Pwned (wood): Conquer your own city.
note. obtained when you send to many scholars and recap the city your just took

Machiavellian (all): Wood= Educate your first scholar. Bronze= Educate your first scholar with no resource buildings over lvl 20 Silver= ??? most likely not over lvl 15. Gold= Educate your first scholar with no resource buildings over lvl 10
note, a way to get gold in reasonable time is to have someone balista your resource buildings when you have scholarship and resources to build a scholar... though it will also cripple you, having lvl 10 res buildings to get to scholar will also cripple you. i suggest devoting a world to get your res buildings balista, make scholar and then prob quit...

Gambling addict (all): Wood= use 10 amulets in one world. Bronze= use 50 amulets in one world. Silver= use 100 amulets in one world. Gold= ??? most likely 200 amulets in one world
note. you get 1 free amulet every day so its about 50 days to get 50 amulets, less depending on how many times you win the double amulet while spinning. So unless you pay for amulets (5 gold) it will take around 100 days in 1 world to get silver, and 150- 200 to get gold. I just got bronze yesterday and we have won our world... i dont see people getting silver or gold unless they stop in every day for a loooong time or paying like 500 or more gold.

Lord of the Decapolis (all): Wood= ??? maybe capture and have 10 real cities after 100-150 days. Bronze= ??? maybe capture and have 10 real cities after 75-100 days. Silver= Capture and have 10 real cities before 45 days. Gold= Capture and have 10 real cities before 20 days.
note. it takes most players 11-20 days at least to even get an academy, so i don't see how someone can get that many cities that fast with out paying loads and loads of gold, or exploiting the negative scholarships thing which everyone will hate you for =p, even then i don't think it can be done except by the best players exploiting the game, so that's sad if they do haha. Also note that your start city does not count, so you need 11 real cities at one time to get the title at all.

Conquer (all): wood= ??? maybe just conquer your first real city after 100 days. Bronze= ??? maybe conquer your first real city after 46 days. Silver= ??? maybe conquer your first real city between 15 and 40 days? Gold= Conquer your first real city before 15 days.
note. as long as your very active and build up res buildings, and head mostly for academy you should be able to make gold. I got my first city around 14 days after focusing on army for a day or 2 and i did spend around 10-15$ early for res boost and few res packs at the start.

Chieftain (all): wood= capture your first barbarian city in a world. Bronze= Capture your first 5 barbarian cities in a world. Silver= Capture your first 20 barbarian cities in a world. Gold= Capture your first 100 barbarian cities in a world.
note. the early levels up to silver come pretty easy when you are active and trying in your world. My World is basically over and i have about 30 barbs to go till 100, so that takes some dedication, and i have the 2nd most cities in my world, and im rank 2.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 am

http://valorgame.com/wiki/quark-titles/1562-2/

For the Soldier one, you have to be/been in the military.

Bane554
Knight

Postby Bane554 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Ah very interesting, thanks LordFirefall!

So do you receive an invitation for lions of valor, or can you ask for one, and also do you have to do all the things on the list to be considered? I have done some of what it is asking, and I just made my forums account yesterday, so I would love to get the title if possible. I do plan to help and post around the forums now too but maybe its to early.

Guess I'm not getting the soldier one then thought =(
Honor to all the players who have gotten it!
Bringer of Ruin

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Very nice answer firewall (as always). For new members or old members who did not see the notification about military service, is there a place for them to enter this info, or notify quark admin that they proudly served their country? I wish to be the person who knows everything but am smart enough to know I don't! Thankfully we have players like yourself around!
Krumbz

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Thanks - PMd the email to you.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:39 pm

I would love to get Lion of Valor, But then again. I could just wait for the Guildmaster title to come in.

Not sure which one is better..

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Collect them all ;) . I don't know if they will post all them to our profile though.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Oh, I guess they are ranked.. Cause mine just changed to Knight, although it may have been from post count,, LordFirefall do you have a choice whether or not you are Lion of Valor or does it auto make you that?

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:07 pm

It's auto.

Bane554
Knight

Postby Bane554 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Boland i think for guys like me and you, the lancer or for you knight thing has to do with amount of posts or activity. i have seen things like this in minecraft forms etc. If they make a titles for the forums too that would be cool, but i think they only have lion of valor for people like firefall after they show their quality =)

But yes i would like to collect that title as well, and looks like im joining the army! haha jk im not

So i dunno if we can some what apply to get the lion of valor title, and if we get it we will get it in valor too right?
Basically I have done the valor ones, by creating and leading top guilds in w5, 42, and 129. And being rank 2 player in 42 and 129, till i quit 42, and leading in ksa in 42 and 129, as well as the guild. and pretty much wrecking both those worlds like stated.

Return to “Questions”