New Titles

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Lions if valor is a very prestigious title that is not easily obtainable. It is not earned through completion of tasks or goals, but instead bestowed upon a player but quark games staff personally for going above and beyond. If you see them, lord fire wall for example, you know that they are the people who will provide the best answers here ( short of quark games employee if course). So thank you to LordFireFall and the others.
And LFF, thank you for the info in PM, I am now a SoilderOfValor thanks to the link that you provided me!

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Sorry for the typing errors, fat thumbs

Bane554
Knight

Postby Bane554 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:24 pm

All good thanks for the clarification. Krumbz thank your for your service, you deserve honor for that! Well im very happy as am and maybe one day will receive lion of valor lol.
Bringer of Ruin

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:29 pm

My lion of valor title says I got it in w75 but I'm down to a 10k city in there and don't check it. I found that a little odd :)

As for the titles! There are alot and most are easy to get aside from the guildmaster title becuase you either have to ask for people to nominate you or be leading a guild at the time. If you lead a guild previously odds are you will not be getting enough nominations.

Bane554
Knight

Postby Bane554 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:33 am

I had this idea from another post, but decided to put it here as to not distract from the main subject much....

hey hey here is a little tip i used to get the 1 mill trading gold medal easy... I just had 4 adjacent cities by each other, and each can trade 39,000 resources. that's lvl 19 market i think? dont matter much. I usually dont go past 10 or 15 for market but i took these of an enemy. Then I realized that the trade time is like 5 min round trip, so i had prev gotten the silver by just trading alot , and all I did was just trade 39k resources back and fourth for maybe an hour and got the gold medal. This will obv work if you just train market to your desired level in any close cities (higher is faster but not needed) and just trade between them all the time, you can even do say 20k wood for 20k iron and then trade it right back so your resources dont really change at all. So jsut a tip for getting gold trading title.

now for gettig the gold barb title obv just takes a long time, gut you could just take all the tiny barbs close to your cities and get it that way. I looked around and took a bunch of 4-10k barbs, 12 to be exact.... so that just takes patience to get the gold title for barbs or just takin a bunch of tiny barbs, but i dont think many people want to do that lol.

To get lord of the decapolis you have to get 10 other real cities from your starting one, so that would be 11 real non barb cities. Thought to get gold you have to do it in like 20 days, while gettign gold conquerer is get 1 other real city in 15 days which is a bit hard with out paying anything...

to get gold invader you basically have to clear out 350 troops on your first successful attack which is more than barbs have, so you have to attack a real player who has more than 350 troops and kill them all to get it. best done by actually trying for a bit and getting more scouts to find the right person to attack and make sure they have enough troops, and that you have enough to kill theirs. or just get lucky by finding someone with enough troops on your first try and killing them all which is harder than it sounds.

to even get Machiavellian you need to just get a scholar , but for bronze you need to have res buildings under 20 which most good players going fast wont have that low res buildings, so i think its funny, but still fair. Im only wondering how low you need to get solver or gold Machiavellian because what i notice with trading etc is the titles are slightly exponential so im wondering if gold Machiavellian title is with res buildings below 5.... hahaha

Also there is the gambling title which you get wood by using 10 amulets in the wheel of fortune. That basically means 10 days or 9 when you get the free one at start, maybe faster if you get more amuletes while spinning, or you can buy your way through, but no one wants to do that. to get bronze though is 50 medals, which means 50 days to play to get 1 medal per day, and a but less if your lucky and win more ammys. So again i only wonder at getting silver or gold if its like trading or barb capture do your need mybe 200 or 500 medals in 1 world? because that is essentially 200 or 500 days of playing, and maybe a long world time would be 3 months at most, because mine has lasted about a month.

So i just find it interesting and im speculating about some of the seemingly vary very hard to get medals, like gold Machiavellian, gambling, or decapolis. Sorry about the wall of text, sometimes i just go on and on, its also very late at night and i cant sleep so im just letting my brain wander and think about all the possibilities of titles... haha hope this helps people or people find it interesting. Maybe someone can answer my questions about how to get some of the golds or what the precise numbers are for all gold medals? So yea maybe you did or didnt read this all, if you did im impressed. Good night XD
Bringer of Ruin

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:41 am

I will get my lions of valor as soon as orlor and pwnlaw receive my bribe money and donuts. Please do not watch "Van Wilder" while eating the donuts!

TheGodParticle
Lancer

Postby TheGodParticle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:46 am

FYI gold Machiavellian is resources at lvl 10..

Bane554
Knight

Postby Bane554 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Thx i figured that out now lol. If you need clarity on any other titles, please just ask and I will help if i can
Bringer of Ruin

Willia
Knight

Postby Willia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Dieformason wrote:My lion of valor title says I got it in w75 but I'm down to a 10k city in there and don't check it. I found that a little odd :)

As for the titles! There are alot and most are easy to get aside from the guildmaster title becuase you either have to ask for people to nominate you or be leading a guild at the time. If you lead a guild previously odds are you will not be getting enough nominations.

I got my guild master title and I never asked anyone to nominate me. Am in a couple very hard working ones though and was nominated for one of them. I think that the nomination and info that is filled out on it, is what gives you the potential to win. You can beg people to nominate or just run a successful guild and get the respect of your members. I prefer the second choice.

Dartainian
Lancer

Thanks

Postby Dartainian » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 am

I've been trying to find details about the titles on the web and this is the first real explanation I've found. Thanks!

Return to “Questions”