Why can't i abandon worlds?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Smokie420
Lancer

Why can't i abandon worlds?

Postby Smokie420 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:22 pm

When i go to portal i have a list of previous beta worlds that dont even give me an option to abandon. Also i can't abandon worlds that are ongoing, i get the message "this is unavailable in your current world." wtf?? HELP!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:24 pm

The ability to abandon worlds has been disabled temporarily. Way too many people were accidentally abandoning their main worlds.

This feature will return once we have some additional measures in place that will hopefully cut down on people accidentally abandoning their main worlds.

Smokie420
Lancer

Postby Smokie420 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Ok but what about the old beta testing worlds? Ive been trying to abandon those for weeks/months. It doesnt even give me the option to. All it says is "the world has ended."

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Smokie420 wrote:Ok but what about the old beta testing worlds? Ive been trying to abandon those for weeks/months. It doesnt even give me the option to. All it says is "the world has ended."

Those are something that you aren't able to remove yet. It is something we have planned for an upcoming update though.

Smokie420
Lancer

Postby Smokie420 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Ok thank you for replies!

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:36 am

Orlor wrote:The ability to abandon worlds has been disabled temporarily. Way too many people were accidentally abandoning their main worlds.

This feature will return once we have some additional measures in place that will hopefully cut down on people accidentally abandoning their main worlds.

As the accounts are bind to emails, why not having to confirm the abandon in a mail link?

Gwynbleidd
Lancer

Can't abandon worlds

Postby Gwynbleidd » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Hi, i've been facing this problem for over a year. I cant abandon worlds. Everytime I try i get a message saying "this is unavailbe in your current world" please help me. because the amount of worlds on my device is messing up performance. i have several worlds since w84 on my phone and need to get rid of these.

Please advise and don't say this has ben "temporarily" disabled.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Delete the app and reinstall. Don't go back into those old worlds again and the app won't reload the data for that world.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Return to “Questions”