getting farmed

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:35 am

Bdenuto wrote:I'm on a 1k world (w100) and am constantly getting farmed. I've built up my city, resources, and barracks, but every time I build up my wall or army, they get taken down. Any suggestions on how to get out of this hole? I've been keeping my resources low so that, when attacked they come up dry, but that hasn't helped so far. It all seems to be coming from one guild. I have tried to join a guild but haven't gotten any invites.

Sorry sir,

I think you're clever and dodged many many times the attacks. But fact is that you have to sleep, and maybe aren't ALWAYS logged, and since the barbs have defensive troops that respawn, sending your troops to it each time you need to rest is impossible now...

No other advice than: change your world, try another fresh one and directly join a guild in showing respect, interest and activity to the crown... This means: beign helped but HELP OTHERS too...

Good luck

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:01 pm

If you are a target for whatever reason, you will want to just join another world. My very first world I joined, I made the mistake of attacking a player close to me. Not only did my whole 15lancers die, he made me his farm. You live and learn, and whatever you did to be on their hit list, don't do it again. When you join and start in a new world, make sure you join a guild close to you ASAP. GL!

Bash1000
Lancer

Postby Bash1000 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Greyhigh

Try not to attack others unless you know that they have quit playing, or are MUCH worse than you.
the only reason you should attack others is if you have 4-5 scholars at the ready

Return to “Questions”