delete old worlds

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Uitvrekertje
Lancer

delete old worlds

Postby Uitvrekertje » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi, abandonning my old previous worlds or worlds i barbed out wont work. It says it is unavailable for my current world. Is there a way i can still remove the worlds from my login screen? Can i contact an admin about it or how can i remove them? It is really annoying to scroll trough all those worlds.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:18 pm

At this time abandoning worlds has been temporarily disabled.

It is a feature that will return in the future.

Uitvrekertje
Lancer

Postby Uitvrekertje » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Any idea how long this will take? It really ruins the game for me.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:08 am

Orlor, is there a way / will there be a way to erease worlds that can't be entered, as speed worlds we played in, TBS worlds that closed, beta-worlds we tested...

Still on the list but unuseful...

???

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:22 am

MyName999 wrote:Orlor, is there a way / will there be a way to erease worlds that can't be entered, as speed worlds we played in, TBS worlds that closed, beta-worlds we tested...

Still on the list but unuseful...

???

That is something that we are looking into having done. I agree that those closed worlds are just taking up space on the screen now and there should be a way to remove them.

lIIITOR2010IIll
Knight

Postby lIIITOR2010IIll » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Orlor wrote:That is something that we are looking into having done. I agree that those closed worlds are just taking up space on the screen now and there should be a way to remove them.

That's a good news and the sooner the better.

When you say it's a feature that will return in the future, what does "future" means? Weeks, months ...?

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:34 am

Not being able to abandon worlds has really put a negative spin on the game.

I would like to abandon a world and i'm not able to. Causing an unfair reality to the world i want to get out of. Making the other players in that world having to either cap me or destroy my city. How fair is that?

if you abandon a world by mistake its your own fault for not paying attention. Kinda like accidently deleating an important file from your computer.

Which from what i've read is the reasoning behind not being able to abandon.

Its gone, move on and be more careful next time

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:27 am

Pauld2468 wrote:Not being able to abandon worlds has really put a negative spin on the game.

I would like to abandon a world and i'm not able to. Causing an unfair reality to the world i want to get out of. Making the other players in that world having to either cap me or destroy my city. How fair is that?

if you abandon a world by mistake its your own fault for not paying attention. Kinda like accidently deleating an important file from your computer.

Which from what i've read is the reasoning behind not being able to abandon.

Its gone, move on and be more careful next time

Restart. It leaves you with a 1085 city that you can ignore. I just don't see how this is a earth shattering problem, in the overall scheme of things.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:25 am

LordFirefall wrote:Restart. It leaves you with a 1085 city that you can ignore. I just don't see how this is a earth shattering problem, in the overall scheme of things.

Thats not the point firefall. It takes up clutter on our screens.

Even the world we had won i cant delete it. so over time im going to have dozens of worlds that have no buisness being there.

Maybe a "hide world" button would be a quick fix.

Ps atm i have 6 worlds on my portal. Im only playing 2 atm the others are old and want to get rid of them somehow but cant.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:57 am

I've got 20 on my screen, but it sorts them in the order they were last accessed. So again, not sure why having old worlds is a huge problem. There are many bigger things to fix (like finding incoming attacks).
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Return to “Questions”