Beginner Q's on World Entry and Capping Barb/Lord Cities

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
FuQuazy
Lancer

Beginner Q's on World Entry and Capping Barb/Lord Cities

Postby FuQuazy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Sorry if this question is too elementary, but does entering another world require me to end my existence in my current world. I just want to have 2 cities one both of which in standard worlds. but first of all just to clarify there is no way to have the 2 cities support each other is there.

How do I take over a lord city do i need rams and bastillas, cuz ive been sending troops the whole time.
Do I just use scholars to convert a Barb city?

lIIITOR2010IIll
Knight

Postby lIIITOR2010IIll » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:34 pm

You can play several worlds at the same time, it won't end your existence in your current world. You won't be able to support a city from a world to another world.

Basically you need to educate scholars in the academy to be able to cap a lord city, once you have one, you can send your scholar with troops to the lord city you'd like to cap and it'll drop the loyalty. Once the loyalty is down to 0 the city belongs to you.

To convert a barb you only have to support one of your barbs with a scholar but the influence of the barb must be at 100.

Check the forum, there are some good threads to explain this kind of stuff.

pdbach
Lancer

Postby pdbach » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:01 am

While I send my scholar to support bar city to convert it to lord city, other players attack that bar city as they are farming. Will my scholar die?

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:58 am

Your barb has to have 100% influence to be converted so if you have a scholar witting there for support waiting to convert the barb when it reaches 100% and someone attacks you yes you will lose your scholar but if you convert it at 100 % the scholar automatically takes control of the city

Return to “Questions”