Hacker?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Theassassin17
Knight

Hacker?

Postby Theassassin17 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:22 pm

So this morning I woke up to find that my enemy had gotten in my guild, was crowned and had kicked me. My first thought was that it had to be one of my co crowns, then someone suggested he could be a hacker. I've heard people say it before but always thought it was just a thing someone could blame their loss on in valor. Has anyone ever actually hacked valor and done something like this? Or is it 100% I got betrayed?
Semper Fidelis

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:57 pm

How many co crowns did you have? Giving anybody else a crown is giving them full power over a guild.

At any time one of those co crowns could of brought in that other player and then kicked you.

There also unfortunately isn't a way to tell who exactly in your guild did it besides asking them all.

Theassassin17
Knight

Postby Theassassin17 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:03 pm

I had three and would've trusted them with my life, I'm completely baffled. In my guild I am extremely stingy with crowns, only the most trusted
Semper Fidelis

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm

I'd say one of them betrayed you.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

lIIITOR2010IIll
Knight

Postby lIIITOR2010IIll » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 am

I know you are convinced that you trust them 100% but unfortunately you'll be disappointed in this game about the behaviour of some people, and as LordFirefall said someone betrayed you. I'm sure you are going to know what happened because we always discover the truth one day.

Theassassin17
Knight

Postby Theassassin17 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Wow guys I know, that's not the question I asked. I realize I probably got betrayed. The question was has anyone ever seriously hacked valor? Not sure how it got away from that, I've been playing since 67 there's not really anything else I can learn about this game.
Semper Fidelis

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:37 pm

You said your first thought was it was one of your crowns. Tor and I agreed with you.

As far as the hacking part, no company in their right mind would admit to being hacked. Every time I've had a player claim he was hacked, it turned out to be a lie or a stupid mistake.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:25 pm

I've personally seen valor hacked in w31. but it wasn't healthy for his device - he crashed it doing so.
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

BikerMike
Lancer

Postby BikerMike » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:54 am

I have seen people due things that allow multiple accounts on one device but that is hacking the phone not Valor.FortheLove please 1-1 me on kakao @ BikerMike I would like to see or know about this hack you saw. I personally can hack alot of things but since I love this game I never tried. I have tried hacking other similar games with no luck. Valor is a server side hosted game which is why you cant play offline and sync up later with the server. This makes it almost impossible to hack. I say almost because I am sure some people can do it but a dev team or admin team worth there salt will closely monitor the server logs and catch the acces by unauthorized individuals and respond acordingly.
Kakao = BikerMike
RL = BikerMike
Any Questions?

Mess
Lancer

Postby Mess » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Betrayal definitely

Return to “Questions”