Old Worlds come back?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Theassassin17
Knight

Old Worlds come back?

Postby Theassassin17 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:08 pm

I and many of my friends are in agreement, we agree that the old worlds when barbs were just unowned lord cities and when the map was huge and you could get huge we're much better. I personally am considering leaving because its just not fun anymore. Back then the game was simple and purely enjoyable, now the new barbs are just a way of creating stress. Is there any you could bring back the old worlds? Maybe as a new form of world in its own category like speed or standard. We miss the old days where the targets were unending and we didn't have to start over every week on a new 1k
Semper Fidelis

lIIITOR2010IIll
Knight

Postby lIIITOR2010IIll » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:26 pm

It's a war game, old worlds were too boring at the beginning, now that's funnier, there is more action and it's not about stress, it happens to lose cities it's part of the game. In old worlds people used to offer their cities at one point cos there wasn't any action anymore. Now worlds can end so it kinda motivates player to play until the end of the world but that's my opinion.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:58 pm

By no stress, I am assuming you mean it was less likely you would be attacked. That was the whole point of TBS - to be more violent, more stressful, and more suspenseful.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Theassassin17
Knight

Postby Theassassin17 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:59 am

Not what I meant at all, tbs didn't make it more violent just more rushed, only people who win now are gold spenders and people who have no lives. If people hated the old worlds then why are people going back and restarting. Wars were bigger and much more violent back then.
Semper Fidelis

Theassassin17
Knight

Postby Theassassin17 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:02 am

And the beginning of these worlds aren't boring??? You grow slower cause we can't farm now, they took away the main reason we liked barbs and made them just something to argue over
Semper Fidelis

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:38 am

i hate the old worlds to freakin slow and there are alot of non gold users that win worlds just have to know the game.

lIIITOR2010IIll
Knight

Postby lIIITOR2010IIll » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Theassassin17 wrote:And the beginning of these worlds aren't boring??? You grow slower cause we can't farm now, they took away the main reason we liked barbs and made them just something to argue over

It's less boring as you can cap barbs after few days only, and you can farm a player, it's just about teamwork.

ChaosRider
Lancer

Postby ChaosRider » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:03 pm

I'd like to see old worlds again but just on the side. As in, every 10 worlds or so could be classic, or something similar. My only complaint about the new worlds is that they feel rushed, but I understand that was the goal behind them.

Mfs721
Lancer

Postby Mfs721 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:39 pm

I like both but when real life becomes crazy I wish I didn't have to worry about dieing just cuz I took a day off old worlds gave me the small sense of security not to mention the only advantage gold spenders had were in very beginning now it's like if u have millions of gold u never die I say bring a few old worlds back or open a few no gold worlds where the only things u can buy is q extender and bulk resources no truce no boosters no instant spy so they can hide behind them

Mommapx2
Lancer

Postby Mommapx2 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:29 pm

I would like to see the old worlds come back as well. It's not that I don't like TBS. I just think that getting rid of the old worlds entirely is a mistake. We should be able to choose. Just like some people only play the 5k worlds or only the 1k worlds.

We should have the option to join the old worlds too.

Return to “Questions”