Information about titles

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Bbloksma
Knight

Information about titles

Postby Bbloksma » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Like just about every Valor player I have three wooden titles. When I go to the portal and tap on titles I can see the titles I have. Tapping one of those titles I get a pretty picture and in that picture is an i button that will get me to a page which explains what is needed to earn that title.
That, as far as I know, is the only place that explains what is needed to earn a title. And that would mean you have to earn a title before you can find out what it is you have to do to get it. Meaning you can only get it by accident or if someone else, who has the title, tells you what you need to do.
I cannot find anything in the help about it. If I tap help when I am in the title screen it just shows general help as the "best" help option.

Now obviously I am missing something but what? I am no newbie, have been playing for a while, started in w49. But this has me stumped. Is this by design? Does Quark only want us to get titles by accident?

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:31 am

http://forum.quarkgames.com/showthread.php?7564-New-Titles
Read that page it has all the information you need on titles.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:42 am

and the info button inform you on how to have the wooden titles that have no upgrades...

The upgradables ones gives the info on how to have a better medal...

Return to “Questions”