Transfering an account from a broken iphone

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Kukly
Lancer

Transfering an account from a broken iphone

Postby Kukly » Fri May 24, 2013 4:45 pm

So, my iphone broke, but I was able to replace it. However I ran into a problem... I can't transfer my account. So valor on the new phone thinks I'm just a new player and won't let me into my worlds. Any suggestions? I'm putting in a help desk ticket, but I'm open to ideas in the meantime.

Thanks,
Kukly

Simi
Lancer

Settings!

Postby Simi » Fri May 24, 2013 8:20 pm

That's easy ... Finish your tutorial once .. Then just goto settings n hit trasfer account n enter ur email Id you use for valor.
Goto portal n you'll see this star on right corner ... That's ur settings.

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Mon May 27, 2013 3:09 am

You will need to contact quark games depending on the circumstances it's just transferring the account to a new device.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:17 am

If your first account had been linked to an email, you just have to renseign this info and a link is sent to transfer your account.

If you didn't made this step before, Quark will be the only able to transfer your previous account...

Amarandith
Lancer

Postby Amarandith » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Help just went into the apple store was having problems with my settings with i mails and texts emails they sorted that reset my phone went into valor and now it thinks I'm a new player all previous worlds account details missing have put a ticket in !! Don't really want to transfer as u can only do this once a month and I'm upgrading to a new iphone 6 on the 19th so will transfer then !! World 1

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:21 am

Amarandith wrote:Help just went into the apple store was having problems with my settings with i mails and texts emails they sorted that reset my phone went into valor and now it thinks I'm a new player all previous worlds account details missing have put a ticket in !! Don't really want to transfer as u can only do this once a month and I'm upgrading to a new iphone 6 on the 19th so will transfer then !! World 1

Please contact our support team and they will be able to assist you. Details to do so can be found in my signature.

Return to “Questions”