How to Conquer The World:

Discuss or develop strategies here!
TheCommander
Lancer

How to Conquer The World:

Postby TheCommander » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:29 pm

The end goal of each and every player in Valor™, is to Conquer all others. It is the thing that drives us to defeat our enemies, before they defeat us. How players go about this varies from player to player, but in the end, it's what Valor™'s all about. To be perfectly honest I'm surprised ***ody has already asked this, since it's the thing on everyone's mind. So, for the good of the players, I put this question up for Discussion:

"How do you Conquer the World?"

-I would be glad to hear your suggestions, since I myself, of course, aim for the top.-

Scottsteel
Lancer

Postby Scottsteel » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Well eventually you and your guild/team have to part ways. Allies and sisters guilds as well. That's after you've all helped to take the world together :)

Nixim
Lancer

Postby Nixim » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:24 am

It will be like the real world. The big ones dissolve the small ones become big, to eventually to dissolve.

Alexpelavas
Knight

Postby Alexpelavas » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:20 am

Ya. First the coalitions get together. They start to form alliances with each other. Take out other guilds or coalitions. Usually end up attacking each other. Than usually all the non coalition guilds become afraid and join one lol. Than they go after another. This can continue for a long long time as long as you have a leader of a guild that wants to take on a coalition. Usually it was up with one big coalition. Than some guilds inside it break off. Turn to something else lol. It just keeps going till there is one left. It'd be interesting. That one might break into two. But there are so many different thing that can happen. It's être. To just focus on the current situation of the world. Lol

Ouweh
Knight

Postby Ouweh » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:39 am

Let's all monitor world one to five and learn ;)

Alexpelavas
Knight

Postby Alexpelavas » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:21 pm

lol if you go into old worlds they can be different than each other i guess depending on the players that are still in them and how they are. nothing is exact since we are all live players lol

Skinnergary
Knight

Postby Skinnergary » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Develope a nuke quicker than your nieghbour, or marry your neighbours daughter

Goldnagger
Knight

Postby Goldnagger » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:14 pm

1. Attitude
2. Opportunity
3. Timing

And a queen (Aurora) for support

Akilies
Knight

Postby Akilies » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:38 pm

lol, all of these are good ideas, but the main goal is like Scottsteel said, you all help each other in the guild then its pretty much a free for all

Return to “Strategy”