Point to city hall past lvl 25?

Discuss or develop strategies here!
PhoenixEdge
Lancer

Point to city hall past lvl 25?

Postby PhoenixEdge » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Since the Academy requires a City Hall of level 25, is there a point to getting the City Hall to level 30? Supposedly upgrading the City Hall decreases upgrade times of other buildings, but I haven't really noticed a difference.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:31 pm

There are two that I know of offhand.

Having a level 30 city hall decreases the construction time of other buildings. Should another player destroy your wall, you can build a replacement quicker.
Also - certain players do like to top the leader boards. A level 30 city hall will allow a player to gain the maximum number of points for a city and will increase their ranking in the leader boards.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Siphon
Lancer

Postby Siphon » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:26 pm

I have wondered this as well. I've noticed a significant change between lvl 25 and 30 of other buildings, is the construction time changed as significantly?

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:23 pm

The time to build a level 30 city hall is quite large, but ive found that if you have a level 30 city hall, the other level 30 buildings go up a lot quicker than if you left it at level 25.
Again, thats my opinion. Its not fact.
For support in game, please go to:

Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon

For support outside of the game, please go to:

http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Gilictic
Guardian

Postby Gilictic » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:54 am

Are you sure? I have seen that buildings go up faster with higher level city hall. I don't think it's just an opinion.

OckhamsRazor
Lancer

Postby OckhamsRazor » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:09 pm

It's fact. You can see the other construction times go down the minute you even queue up a level of City Hall.

I've been doing some number crunching to determine if the resources and time expended in creating the high level city hall actually pay off in time saved later. I can tell you that the difference between constructing barracks level 11 with a city hall of 10 and a city hall of 15 is exactly 13 minutes, 15 seconds.

I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way of 0 to academy - for giggles. Need more data. For example, I tested barracks to 11 with 5 different City Hall levels. The difference in construction time did not scale evenly, so who knows what's going on.

Nutterboy
Knight

Postby Nutterboy » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:37 pm

The quickest way would be to go lvl 5 HQ then Barracks 1 then barracks 5 then HQ 15 then forge 5 then stable 5 then HQ 25 then barracks 15 then forge 20. This is a farming build as you go for knights and then farm like mad, you need never up your res pits if you do it right and have the time to do it :) obviously upping farm and warehouse as you go

Return to “Strategy”