Best Attack & Defense Setup

Discuss or develop strategies here!
GoDj1rrA
Lancer

Best Attack & Defense Setup

Postby GoDj1rrA » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:40 pm

I am a newb and looking for advice. With lvl 3 research what do you think is the best defensive and offensive troops to choose? Also, should the city be one or the other, or is a different mix better? Thanks!

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:20 pm

U should specialize your cities it helps a ton when your attacking because if you have both defense and attack troops in one city u can only attack with half the attacking troops possible which means u lose more troops :) and for a 3 level research world if u specialize cities then I would have level 3 rams 3 zerks 3 knights in an attacking city

In defense I would have 3 guards 3 sents 3 lancers

And it's ur call but it's nice to have a scout city every now and then so I would have a 3 scout 3 sents 3 lancers

Hope this helps :)

GoDj1rrA
Lancer

Postby GoDj1rrA » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:38 pm

It helps a lot. Thanks!

TheBoyMort
Lancer

Postby TheBoyMort » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:38 am

Great response Gidude.

If I may ask another question, what ratio of each unit type would you have in your attack and defence cities to maximise their overall capability and make the most efficient use of farm population space?

In fact forget ratios if you could list absolute numbers I would be very grateful!

Thanks,

Mort

Zurhai
Lancer

Postby Zurhai » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:35 pm

What about ballistas for defense? I know there is a defensive slot for them in the simulator. Are they decent? Havent heard much about them being worth the resources.

Valorgamer
Guardian

Postby Valorgamer » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:07 pm

No use in defence you will see every troop type on both sides of the simulator this is to be able to simulate everything in a target city.

Imo ballista can be a good back up to rams to take down a wall but I'd prefer just to build rams, just my opinion
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

HYBRID
Knight

Postby HYBRID » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:24 am

Hey guys read the forums good to answer this question. Im not going to tell all my secrets as you may be a enemy to me in another world but a small tip. look for information on research points in diffrent cities.

Scorpilla
Lancer

Postby Scorpilla » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:52 am

PARANOID *drum roll*

Return to “Strategy”