[ajw guide] Early Game :: Day 1-30

Discuss or develop strategies here!
Hiitsmeeeeeee
Knight

Postby Hiitsmeeeeeee » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:35 pm

If you don't upgrade your iron mine much then by the 2nd week it takes 3 hours to get the iron you need to upgrade buildings. Soon your other resources are maxed at 50,000 and you are struggling for the 1,000 iron needed to upgrade your iron mine. By the 2nd week I can trade 1,000 iron for up to 2,500 of other resources. While other players are hoping other players like me take their offer. My warehouse and market is big so I can trade with a lot of players. Then I can upgrade more buildings without the wait. Also having a lot of iron helps you to add more units. Then you can take more cities quickly with all of the units you have.

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:53 pm

i dont really need to get my barracks up so high before i get my academy. i usually am only at 10k when i build my academy. personally i believe that making a strong attack army is the best way to go in the beginning. and about joining a guild i usualy wait for a couple of days to evaluate the guilds around me and see which ones are active. (thats if im not starting up my own guild and recruiting friends with me)

Return to “Strategy”