Why not do this?

Discuss or develop strategies here!
TheWolfWarrior
Knight

Postby TheWolfWarrior » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Why would you max out your city if you are only building zerks? Seems foolish. You dont need workshops nor stables.
Also might be 4x times more, but 4 will take twice as long to build as compared to a guard which equates to 2 guards. You also get no defense so you cant use them for support.

2 guards attack power = 300
4 zerk = 200

Ill take the guards. Again this is all personality styles

H1kalu
Lancer

Postby H1kalu » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 am

TheWolfWarrior wrote:Why would you max out your city if you are only building zerks? Seems foolish. You dont need workshops nor stables.
Also might be 4x times more, but 4 will take twice as long to build as compared to a guard which equates to 2 guards. You also get no defense so you cant use them for support.

2 guards attack power = 300
4 zerk = 200

Ill take the guards. Again this is all personality styles

2 Guards have 230 attack, and count for 6 pop. Whereas 6 barbs have an attack of 300.

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:08 pm

U can have 4 times as many zerks as guards so 4 x 50 =200 attacks compared to 1 guard having 115 attack so a zerk has 181% attack power of guard

Also lancers and sents have 181% defense power of a guard

Robinswar
Lancer

Postby Robinswar » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Even though all troops aare overall better, i like to build both guards and zerks, so i wont have to wait for barracks to build all. Instead off both barracks and stable building them, thats why i like both.

cwedinge
Lancer

Postby cwedinge » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:46 pm

It all depends on who you are attacking and what there defense make up is. If you went all zerk, attacking anyone with a large amount of sentries would not be effective. I would hope no one would ever make just a pure lancer defense, that would be stupid so I believe you always need some type of mix of infantry and mounted attacking troops

Since most people are going to have a larger zerk troop count then mounted, on Defense I would always have a larger amount of sentry then lancers to combat them. something along the lines of 75/25 ratio.

Not to mention you can train a mix of zerk and knights faster then you can train a pure zerk army because of barracks and stable running at the same time AND you can farm with knights a LOT better then with zerks.

Return to “Strategy”