Barb city farming

Discuss or develop strategies here!
Mnmgamage3
Lancer

Barb city farming

Postby Mnmgamage3 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:00 pm

If I was going to farm a barb city how many of what troop do I use?

Akilies
Knight

Postby Akilies » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Since you are farming, go ahead and use a lot of knights because they haul the most resources out of all the troops. Use them and bezerkers, since they are offensive troops which allows you to do the most damage to other troops.

Mnmgamage3
Lancer

Postby Mnmgamage3 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:58 am

Thank you very much

JimBo
Lancer

Postby JimBo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:46 pm

When farming early in the game I send 2 separate attack waves ounce I have broken the city’s defenses:
1) First is the wave of Knights and Scouts (this is a fast attack but the knights are costly)
2) The second wave is scouts and Lancers, yes a defensive unit, 3 lancers take up the same population and have the same load capacity as one knight you will end up spending 60 more wood but you will save 130 clay and save 100 iron. This group will take twice as long but will get it done if you have berserkers ill some time through them in here to but they are good attackers poor farmers at 10 goods.

Remember if they are building up a wall you will need to send a few rams ounce and a while. Ounce you have enough knights to wipe out the supply in one shot it is time to find more farms 

For a first attack on a city I send it all in one wave to wipe them out, this wave also has rams

HYBRID
Knight

Postby HYBRID » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:19 pm

I agree w jimbo, good answer bro

Return to “Strategy”