Valor Pal ~ Valor Cities/Guild Manager and Battle Planner

Discuss or develop strategies here!
Kloc
Lancer

Valor Pal ~ Valor Cities/Guild Manager and Battle Planner

Postby Kloc » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:37 pm

http://valor.azurewebsites.net

Hey guys,

I've been working on my website for Valor for quite sometime now and I believe it is ready to be put out there. I'll go over some of the features and if it's something that can help you or the guild please feel free to give it a try.

Worlds Manager
  • Add all of the worlds you are playing and keep the information for each separate.
  • Simple click to change worlds.

Cities Manager
  • Keep track of the cities you have.
  • Setup each as Barb or Lord. Barbs cities will only show units they can build.

Arrive.In
  • Travel Time Calculator
  • Option input for time remaining so you can see what the progress bar should look like on the map.

Arrive.By
---------------
  • List cities you can send the select troops from and make it by the time entered.
  • Great for support or adding a clear.
  • Launch By is listed in local and VT.

Arrive.At
  • Setup perfect land time ops.
  • Never have to worry about launch time math.
  • Saved so you can setup early and open when it's time to launch.
  • Attack one or multiple cities in the same plan.
  • Update land times on the fly.
  • Shows travel times when adding so you pick the closest cities.
  • List each launch in order.
  • Shows launch time in local and VT

Guild Manager
  • Setup new Guilds.
  • Join existing Guilds.
  • 4 Member ranks: Warlord, General, Captain, Warrior

Claims System
  • Set claim limits.
  • Set claim expiration.
  • Allow members to see only their own claims, or the entire list based on Rank.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 4/08/2014
  • Input ops easily by copy and past directly into a text area. Even if names are on the list.
  • Hide ops and secure ops from certain ranks to make sure only members you trust can see the list.
  • Warlords can search on past claims so you can resolve disputes. Claims are never deleted from the system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 4/10/2014
  • Alliances are now up!
  • Have the ability to cross-check your claims on other guilds when you are allied.
  • Allies never see your entire claims list, they will just know when a claim is already taken by another player.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:40 am

Always happy seeing another set of tools :-D

As in the past, ask me if we can help together improving our set...

Kloc
Lancer

Postby Kloc » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:23 am

Did you get anywhere on influence formula? I've been playing legacy worlds so haven't been focused on it.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:34 am

Lol since our last discussion I haven't found the real one, but created a thinner in order to fit the best all the data I've had... I think I can't do better ATM, except maybe changing the whole ground of the formula and/or having more and more data.

If you wants to have my last version, ask me on Kakao (myname999 there too); I'll give it to you with pleasure. Fact is that I lost your contact and have a Chinese version of David Beckham when looking for you ;-P

Kloc
Lancer

Postby Kloc » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:33 pm

FYI, All my coming soon items have been added. The next addition to the system will be alliances. This will allow different guilds to be setup in the system with separate members list and claims but you will be able to check a claim against your allies to prevent any crossfire.

Shelaleigh
Lancer

tracking current claims

Postby Shelaleigh » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:15 pm

The re was a city I had claimed but forgot it's coords. I tried to see if I could locate but there was no place, I could find anyway, that showed what my claims were whether active or expired. Where can I find this information or is it not yet available? I might have been able to locate if I scrolled through all the current claims for the whole guild but I didn't try that. I started but there were a lot to go through so I stopped. Thought for an app it should have been easier to locate.

Return to “Strategy”