How can u defend against 80 attacks

Discuss or develop strategies here!
Zeus131
Lancer

How can u defend against 80 attacks

Postby Zeus131 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:18 am

Hi recently (kudos for the guys that did it) I was under attack city was stacked to capacity But they have a new technique
40 timed attacks 2xplayers
Plus 2 more drop guild
And send another 40
That's 80 attacks you can't defend
As attacks coming is more than your support and if timed u have a tiny window in which to replenish support and then has to be from a city next door
Like I say I was gobsmacked it was an excellent tactic
But if this is the case either support needs increasing slots or the rule that was brought in to stop chaos needs to be looked at

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:38 am

Hmmm, for what I know Quark told us that the "new Chaos" could be punished with being banned from Valor, and that their servers would inform them on anything that would resemble to this... But Quark speak a lot, and speak and speak, and...

Anyway, you're right, if you've got 160 real incoming attacks, as a city have a defense that's maximum 2,5x his efficiency thanks to lv25 walls, the 20 (25?) maximum support held would face maximum 65 real nukes (in fact less as walls level will decrease as most attacks hold rams)...

But lol, people that would send 40 real attacks would create really nice empty cities to be conquered!!!

As always, sometimes the best defense is the attack... Inform the guild and allies that these 4 players always attack with full troops, give them coords of these weaks cities to be attacked directly back (believe me, when you're creating a siege, it's really more difficult if you've got incomings too and have to defend simultaneously as you attack)...

Don't defend your city, even send your troops to a trip some hours away and as any other guildmate to recap your city once you've lost it...

In my experience, such attack only work when it's an full guild effort, that heavy waves are sent from different people, and to lots of people too, using fakes...

Huntyoudown

Postby Huntyoudown » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 am

There is several ways to defend this, snipe the nerds, send nerds after to recap right away, 10 to 15 seconds after, and it's not technically chaos, as it's not one player sending all attacks. It's a smart tactic but for every offensive tactic there's a defensive tactic to beat it.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:07 am

Huntyoudown wrote:There is several ways to defend this, snipe the nerds, send nerds after to recap right away, 10 to 15 seconds after, and it's not technically chaos, as it's not one player sending all attacks. It's a smart tactic but for every offensive tactic there's a defensive tactic to beat it.

I've to find where and when Quark told about the new Chaos, but the fact isn't technical any more, it's just more "diplomatic".

And chaos isn't made because 1 player send all attacks, but because 1 city has all incomings...

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:15 am

Return to “Strategy”