New attack tool : synchronisation

Discuss or develop strategies here!
PascalD
Lancer

New attack tool : synchronisation

Postby PascalD » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:48 am

HI
I'm new to this forum, but have been reading your posts for some time now. After a couple of month playing, I figured that synchronizing attacks is the key.
I made a tool to plan your attacks and make the troops land at the target seconds from each other.

You can find it here :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqj5BnQ07zZcdFlKdHBlNGx4aEpzVGNSaGRXc28yREE

Let me know your thoughts : if it is useful or can be improved.

Skippyflapjacks
Lancer

Postby Skippyflapjacks » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Haven't tried it yet but it looks good, I have used an excel spreadsheet for a long time now that does the same. Thx for sharing and I'll check it out later

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:37 pm

There's an app for that

Its called "Battle Planner" in the app store for .99 US and i find it works very well since the new update to plan landings within seconds of each other

Bdenuto
Knight

Postby Bdenuto » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 am

What changed in Battle Planner to make it better? I bought it a while ago, but didn't find it all that great and haven't gone back.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:54 am

I did the same - recent versions have worked well. However, I just use excel as I have too many cities for BattlePlanner to handle easily.

LordDedder
Lancer

Postby LordDedder » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Is there some interface Battle Planner has with Valor? I just got attacked by 9 attacks all spaced exactly one second apart! I can't get Valor timing uncertainty to less than 3-5 seconds???

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:31 pm

No interface. Just takes a good connection and a bit if practice.

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:53 pm

LordDedder wrote:Is there some interface Battle Planner has with Valor? I just got attacked by 9 attacks all spaced exactly one second apart! I can't get Valor timing uncertainty to less than 3-5 seconds???

Newest device, highest speed internet, practice clicking the confirm attack button at the exactly needed time for each city. It definitely takes skill, but not necessarily impossible. I've time attacks for the exact same VT before, which I heard is a bad idea anyways (sometimes the game glitches a bit and scholar hits will count from the same loyalty instead of after each other).

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:50 am

Brendone wrote:Newest device, highest speed internet, practice clicking the confirm attack button at the exactly needed time for each city. It definitely takes skill, but not necessarily impossible. I've time attacks for the exact same VT before, which I heard is a bad idea anyways (sometimes the game glitches a bit and scholar hits will count from the same loyalty instead of after each other).

Haha, that is both awesome and horrible, Brendone. Unfortunately, when it comes to speedy moves, my iPad 1 isn't cutting the mustard these days.

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Nice spreadsheet btw, PascalD!

Return to “Strategy”