New attack tool : synchronisation

Discuss or develop strategies here!
MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:21 am

There are some other free tools, try to search these:

VBC (Valor Battle Calculator)
VHCC (Valor Haul CalCulator)

Haven't tried these so don't know their efficiency, but both are free...

Pump
Lancer

Postby Pump » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:24 am

Nice work PascalD. You might have inspired me to replicate this, looks slick.

Nutterboy
Knight

Postby Nutterboy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:01 am

I find planning battles from pc is a lot easier as I don't have to swap between the app's to know when to send so this is a really useful spreadsheet for me,

thank you and bump!

anil4urhelp
Lancer

Postby anil4urhelp » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:00 am

cool stuff bro. keep it up.
Be Valorian, By Valorian, For Valorian

Slaskio
Lancer

Postby Slaskio » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi pascal. I see you're in my guild and were in our kakao. As which most of our guild were supplied with this excel document by our hard working leader. All I wish to say is give credit where credit is do. And this file has done some nasty damage to my enemies ;)

HeeroX
Lancer

Postby HeeroX » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:27 am

PascalID i did made that excel file and distribute to all the members of Woof Pack (3 Woof Pack guilds in W87). Please respect the copyright of it, I made that excel file to do a damaging coordinated attacks as a property of Woof. Please as slaskio said, please respect Woof Pack Guilds, even after you got the copy of the original excel and went inactive afterwards.

HeeroX
Lancer

Postby HeeroX » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:32 am

Hi Pascal, please don't pretend you made that excel file, like Slaskio said, you were inactive member of Woof Pack Guild in World 87. I made that excel file, not for your own enjoyment, but i made that excel file for Woof Pack, please respect the copyright I indicate in the original excel file that I distribute to all the members of Woof in World 87.

HeeroX
Lancer

Postby HeeroX » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:45 am

And most UA guilds like UA Olympians and UA Guardian Thunder has knowledge that the excel file was first came to me and been distributed almost all 3 UA Woof Pack Guild members. I made that excel file as tribute to UA Woof Pack and to thanks all my previous mentors who first enter VALOR like in W3...like Draglord, 1010, LordLorian who inspired me to made and continously enhanced the said original excel file. By the way playmesh programmers, please check the delay time of the background under attack music in valor, it seems the algorithm first trigger the alarm music and it will take 4-5 minutes before the player could see where the enemy attack is going. But anyways, my guilds already knew the work-around of that delay of attack status.Im also a programmer, and I like observing/analys valor game algorithm through entering valor.

HeeroX
Lancer

Postby HeeroX » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:30 am

To prove that excel file is come from Woof in W87, please Playmesh check all the attacks made by Woof Pack (i.e my attacks in conquering enemy cities), it will show almost a perfect coordinated attack, that can kill any enemy guilds in an instant. FYI, the excel file Pascal got from Woof is an old version.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:40 am

A lot of us have spreadsheets of our own design that can coordinate attacks with the same precision.

Return to “Strategy”