Discuss or develop strategies here!
Sternist
Knight

Postby Sternist » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:05 pm

I'll see you on world 100.

TapTap
Lancer

Postby TapTap » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 am

lol I agree. That's not good leadership in any case. Play with Honour, give fair warning. There's a difference between being a good, just leader and being a dckhead who needs to be dealt to. Lead by example.

FireGirl
Lancer

Postby FireGirl » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Sternist wrote:Wanna upset an inactive player in your guild? Leave the guild, send your attacks to the player, get added back into the guild, and when the player questions how you are attacking him say it's a glitch you're just sending support. Take his city, the points are added to your score, adding to the guild score, and you cut the dead weight.

The thing about Integrity, you either have it or you don't. If you don't have it, you probably don't think you need it. But in the end, it matters.
FG

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:11 pm

One of the reasons I've always liked games like Valor is because there is the capacity for nefarious behavior. If you want to be a scoundrel, the mechanics won't prevent you from doing so. Of course, behaving poorly is going to hit your reputation and Valorians have VERY LONG memories.

LadyDelicious
Knight

Postby LadyDelicious » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:31 am

Too right Pwn - the most memorable worlds are those with hero's and villains - it adds to the drama !!!
Gives you a reason to fight.

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:48 am

Sternist wrote:Wanna upset an inactive player in your guild? Leave the guild, send your attacks to the player, get added back into the guild, and when the player questions how you are attacking him say it's a glitch you're just sending support. Take his city, the points are added to your score, adding to the guild score, and you cut the dead weight.

Glad your not in my guilds. We would die ourselves to save a brother

Sternist
Knight

Postby Sternist » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:40 am

Obviously the player is sent a message multiple times, and given a reasonable chance to improve. I am not a barbarian.
Kick and conquer leaves cities open to be taken by other guilds. This strategy allows the assimilation of a city without removing it from the guild. Support can also be sent to arrive almost immediately after the city is taken.

Battleshrimp
Lancer

Postby Battleshrimp » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

That's low and it is not fault he has a life. Your most likely a little kid who has all day every day to play.

Sternist
Knight

Postby Sternist » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:36 pm

It's no lower than kicking an inactive player and capping him. Activity is important in top tier guilds.
Also, like most people I play with I am not a child. I play all day because valor is on my phone. I'm flattered your first post was on my thread, maybe you can come up with some strategy ideas and share them with the community.

sichy
Lancer

Postby sichy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:00 am

If u feal a player is holding your guild back kick him after sending him a warning

Return to “Strategy”