Back stabber

Discuss or develop strategies here!
bm0ore
Lancer

Postby bm0ore » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 am

Wow I'm glad ive never shared a guild with any of you. Honor is everything in Valor. I hope I see you in future worlds though.

CollinzTheGreat
Lancer

Postby CollinzTheGreat » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:51 pm

Sternist wrote:Wanna upset an inactive player in your guild? Leave the guild, send your attacks to the player, get added back into the guild, and when the player questions how you are attacking him say it's a glitch you're just sending support. Take his city, the points are added to your score, adding to the guild score, and you cut the dead weight.

That is the most unloyal thing ive ever herd.. You don't do things like that .. you should give them a mail first and at least give them 72hours notice. before actions take place

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Different people have different ideas of honor and loyalty. I've seen some that see being inactive as being disloyal. Best course of action is to assume worst case scenario will happen and be pleasantly surprised when it doesn't.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:26 pm

worst way to hurt your guild is to be inactive

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:02 pm

If the player is a spy or inactive then fair enough kick and kill them. But mail them over a few days or a week and try and get them active. Loyal players are hard to find sometimes. So to kill a player just the be nasty is wrong and you should be ashamed.

Bozbarian
Lancer

Postby Bozbarian » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 am

We have capped many inactive cities but never tricked them to do so. I have always made activity requirements, and those who failed to meet them are consumed. if they message when attacks are sent I tell them the truth. (You are inactive and a liability to the guild) I also find messaging them works well. if a player is not very active they will usually turn cities over. If they are truly inactive they will never know you took them.
Let's kill something

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Bozbarian wrote:We have capped many inactive cities but never tricked them to do so. I have always made activity requirements, and those who failed to meet them are consumed. if they message when attacks are sent I tell them the truth. (You are inactive and a liability to the guild) I also find messaging them works well. if a player is not very active they will usually turn cities over. If they are truly inactive they will never know you took them.

Agree with everything you said Boz.... Now kick some of your players and let us consume them for you haha... Having a blast with war BTW!

Bozbarian
Lancer

Postby Bozbarian » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:00 am

Already consumed all the inactives. have to fight for your food. lol
Let's kill something

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 am

Sternist wrote:Wanna upset an inactive player in your guild? Leave the guild, send your attacks to the player, get added back into the guild, and when the player questions how you are attacking him say it's a glitch you're just sending support. Take his city, the points are added to your score, adding to the guild score, and you cut the dead weight.

you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this with the intent of spreading a tendency like that in the valor community. if i were a new player and read this i would stop playing the game immediately if i heard the players pull crap like this. completely dishonorable, maybe they have an excuse for being inactive? maybe YOU should make sure YOUR guild has active players. not everyone spends their life on this game, and to be honest its disheartening to see that there is anyone in this game that would do something like that to a brother or sister in their guild.

Regards,
Ben
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

Marlo0826
Lancer

Postby Marlo0826 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:05 am

First of all if you cap your guildy it doesn't add to your guild score. Your guild score stays the same. You're just repurposing points. And if he is inactive, you should be absorbing his cities into your guild anyway. That's how to play. This isn't really strategy. If the player is truly inactive then you drop guild to cap and move back in or else you give the reds an unguilded inactive to take before your own guild can. That's why you don't boot them.

Return to “Strategy”