Cheater

Discuss or develop strategies here!
MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Greyhigh wrote:Here is how it can be abused. (This is a theory, and I have not tried). PM please correct me if I am wrong! This can be done with either having two accounts (devices) or working with a partner in crime on a different account. I'll label account "A" as the attacker, and account "B" as the defender.
Account "B" has, lets say, 5 scholars. They are moved to support an outside city. Account "A" caps that city, and calls them home. Now "A" has 5 new scholars and is negative 5. "B" loses those scholars and now can rebuild 6 more, and moves them out of that city. (5 lost + city lost = 6 scholars avail to educate)
"A" caps the next city and calls those scholars home. It is now negative 11, but "B" is once again freed up to rebuild 7 more scholars.
This could be abused by a player on two accounts and just keeps capping the other accounts cities. IF this is repeated and account "B" occasionally caps a city for account "A" to exploit again, "A" could have an infinite amount of scholars to use.
Again, this is just a theory as I have not had the time to invest on trying to exploit a game, and possibly be banned for it.

This is nearly something that is often done...

Each time I abandonned a world, before clicking the button, I warn my mates in order them to conquer my cities costless... As my troops were sent out while being conquered, in order them to invade and gain the city and the troops, I sent scholars too (which are troops too).

Each time I loosed a city, I recruited correspondant scholar in order him to be offered with next city...

At the end, if f.e. I had 12 cities in the beginning, last city's conqerer had 11 scholars more with the package.

As long as I know, we're lots to act this way when quitting a world.

Return to “Strategy”