Cheater

Discuss or develop strategies here!
Trevor
Lancer

Cheater

Postby Trevor » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:26 pm

In world 88 We have a previous guild member who we found out is a cheater he has at least 2 account in the same world and was cheating by gaining scholar without buying scholarship I don't know how he does it. Our guild almost went to war with a much bigger guild because he was using his other account to take over his cities in our guild. We were not aware of this so we retaliated to defend him when he confess we kick him out and vow to kill him.
Should this type of players be ban
If you are in world 88 and hate cheaters and traitors his user name is drdan11 and jj123 feel free to hit his cities

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:08 am

First of all: Hello Trevor! :)

Second: having 2 or more account isnt cheating. There's nothing that says you cant have more accounts if you have several devices. And if you do have several devices and several accounts you would wanna work them just as this player have done: exchanging cities between them.

Third: turning on a buddy like that in the world forum... not cool.

Jodamann

Agree

Postby Jodamann » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:33 am

The tactics of two devices are no different then two guuld mates working closely together.

Two devices is not cheating.

Get it?

Trevor
Lancer

Postby Trevor » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 am

@Larlis he is not a buddy a buddy doesnot sacrifice you fellow guild member for your own good Your calling starting war between two guild and not letting us know about the plan is cool watching us slaughter each other and picking up the piece is cool we're is the trust in that all of us in the guild help each other out but throwing us for sacrifice to other guild is not COOL just my 2 cents

I still don't know how he get scholar and not buy scholarship
I may have an old way of thinking things like trust And loyalty is important but I guess you like backstabbing people better

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:31 am

Trevor wrote:@Larlis he is not a buddy a buddy doesnot sacrifice you fellow guild member for your own good Your calling starting war between two guild and not letting us know about the plan is cool watching us slaughter each other and picking up the piece is cool we're is the trust in that all of us in the guild help each other out but throwing us for sacrifice to other guild is not COOL just my 2 cents

I still don't know how he get scholar and not buy scholarship
I may have an old way of thinking things like trust And loyalty is important but I guess you like backstabbing people better

Careful there Trevor... nowhere have ive been disrespectful to you, show me the same courtesy if you dont mind.

(Now, the "buddy" part.. yes, my bad. I mistook you for another player. No offense intended either towards you or to him. Ive played for a long time and with a lot of people so Im sure you can understand how I made that mistake)

As for the rest... I don't know you or drdans story in w88 but I know working two accounts on different devices isn't cheating. At most you might call it unsportsmanlike but as Jodamann pointed out, it isnt very much different from two guildies working closely and it is a common thing done in every world I dare say so nothing to get all upset abt, better to work with it and use the knowledge of the two devices to your own advantage.

To gain a scholar you need to have scholarships. There's no way drdan isnt buying scholarships! You think about how someone could obtain a scholar without actually having the scholarship for it, Im sure you'll figure it out.

As for my values in the game I'm quite content with them. No Im not in favor of backstabbing mentality or disloyalty, those are traits I value highly. Neither do I appreciate when a player uses the world forum to slander another one. Not cool.

But yes, I hear you- ur getting the bad end of the stick over there. Best advice is to use the information u already got and have it work for you instead of against you.

Trevor
Lancer

Postby Trevor » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:53 am

@larlis I apologize if you think I was being disrespectfull to you I have no intention of doing so just trying to lay out the facts Iam new to this game and got hook I may be gullible and he looks to be a old timer in valor I have no intention of slandering anyone but when all our other guild member felt betrayed (24) that speak loudly as for getting scholar with scholarship he was the one who said that in our forum after found out what he was doing and decided to kick him out. Again I apologize to anyone who think my behavior was inappropriate

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:02 am

no worries Trevor on my part :)

And geez... "...not in favor of backstabbing mentality or disloyalty, those are traits I value highly." Obviously I don't value backstabbing or disloyalty but the opposite ;P

Trevor
Lancer

Postby Trevor » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:43 am

Thanks for your understanding I was just venting frustration out I love this game and still have a lot to learn any tips

mikeysee
Lancer

Postby mikeysee » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Actually he could easily get scholars with out paying for them. Couldnt you just conquer a city from account A with account B while scholars from the city were out supporting?

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm

larlis wrote:First of all: Hello Trevor! :)

Second: having 2 or more account isnt cheating. There's nothing that says you cant have more accounts if you have several devices. And if you do have several devices and several accounts you would wanna work them just as this player have done: exchanging cities between them.

Third: turning on a buddy like that in the world forum... not cool.

Ya I agree with this guy it's NOT cheating and you shouldn't backstab a fellow guild member. Not trying to be rude here, but he's actually smart doing that and reacting like that is NEWBISH BEHAVIOR.

Return to “Strategy”