Cheater

Discuss or develop strategies here!
Trevor
Lancer

Postby Trevor » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:23 pm

@theheartlesskiller you are absolutely right I'm a newbie but I guess the point in here is not about getting scholar for free but TRUTH AND LOYALTY TO GUILD MEMBER allowing your fellow guild member to go to war mind you fighting a 3x bigger guild than us because we are depending him and his cities from attack and not letting us know all of us in the guild were prepare to be cap just to protect him not knowing he is doing this himself I guess I should learn to be a deceitful person then I will fit in better huh

Trevor
Lancer

Postby Trevor » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:27 pm

mikeysee wrote:Actually he could easily get scholars with out paying for them. Couldnt you just conquer a city from account A with account B while scholars from the city were out supporting?

I don't know is this how it's done I guess season player know this trick maybe somebody could enlighten this newbie

mikeysee
Lancer

Postby mikeysee » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Its cheating in my opinion. If it's done, that is.

Qwerty
Lancer

Postby Qwerty » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:21 am

mikeysee wrote:Actually he could easily get scholars with out paying for them. Couldnt you just conquer a city from account A with account B while scholars from the city were out supporting?

He would still need to buy the scholarships before he could train any additional scholars....

Lord3933
Lancer

Postby Lord3933 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:08 am

Yep , playing with 2 accounts from 2 devices are normal . Some even have up to 4 as i'm aware of .

And yes , you can have free scholars without buying scholarships if you're capping the city while the scholars are at building queue

or out of city . Your main account ( capping account ) will the see a negative in numbers of scholars . I know someone had a -150 scholars.

The trick is easy : Capping account ( A) and Supporting account ( B) .

Launch from A to B , and before capping it build 5 scholars at B ( TARGET CITY ). When A cap it , you'll get to use that 5 scholars for yourself

without buying any scholarships. And B will still have the ability to educate back the 5 scholars that he has lost them as the scholarship stays with that account.

Hope this helps to explain how its being done :)

Trevor
Lancer

Postby Trevor » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Lord3933 wrote:Yep , playing with 2 accounts from 2 devices are normal . Some even have up to 4 as i'm aware of .

And yes , you can have free scholars without buying scholarships if you're capping the city while the scholars are at building queue

or out of city . Your main account ( capping account ) will the see a negative in numbers of scholars . I know someone had a -150 scholars.

The trick is easy : Capping account ( A) and Supporting account ( B) .

Launch from A to B , and before capping it build 5 scholars at B ( TARGET CITY ). When A cap it , you'll get to use that 5 scholars for yourself

without buying any scholarships. And B will still have the ability to educate back the 5 scholars that he has lost them as the scholarship stays with that account.

Hope this helps to explain how its being done :)

Wow thanks for the explanation
The really one thing that irks us was we were left unaware and cause us to go to war with a much bigger guild but from what it seem this practice is not uncommon maybe for players that do this thing they can let their guild member be aware of what he is doing so that there won't be any inadvertent war

Lord3933
Lancer

Postby Lord3933 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:21 pm

You can do this even if both account are at the same guild. If either 1 account drop to cap the others it'll work just fine.

CmeNomore
Lancer

Postby CmeNomore » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Wahhhhhhhhhh!!! I have four devices and playing four guilds against eachother. If u think that's cheating.....wahhhhh, go play sim city

Krumbz613
Guardian

Postby Krumbz613 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:48 am

First, I agree that it is not cheating although it would be better to either have both accounts in the same guild OR atleast let your guild mates know about the other account (else you look like a spy). With that said, the "free" scholar idea is both correct and incorrect at the same time. Yes, you can cap a city with a living scholar in it thus getting one without buying the scholarships first. However, before you can train another scholar you must buy the scholarships for that scholar and the next scholar level before you can train your next scholar. This hardly makes it free!
Now, about calling someone out on these forum pages.... It seems to me that posting another players name or location here for other people to attack is a serious sign of weakness! If you don't like them or have a reason to want them dead then perhaps you should kill them yourself? I would personally be more inclinded to send them a message saying well played being that this is a war game and his strategy seems to be more advanced then your own!

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:02 am

Krumbz613 wrote:However, before you can train another scholar you must buy the scholarships for that scholar and the next scholar level before you can train your next scholar. This hardly makes it free!

Well.. No its free. If you can live with a scholarship debt in one of the accounts.

Return to “Strategy”