Can we make it more strategic?

Discuss or develop strategies here!
Angusandnico

Can we make it more strategic?

Postby Angusandnico » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:31 am

Look it might just be me but ... Sometimes you're new and you land in a spot surrounded or empty but for a larger city. In this case, which has happened to me twice you just get picked off, and there's nothing you can do about it - no strategy just a slow death. One death, i went to bed with a healthy city, only to wake up and find my game over because I'd been pummeled all night by someone in a different time zone. On the flip side, in another world where I'm surrounded by my guild, other people get picked off but then what? Is there anyway a David can fight back to make it interesting for both sides? Otherwise it's just a case of who gets there first. Would love to know if I'm missing something.

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:25 am

2 types of players.
1-they plan for ages and wake up in the middle of the night to ambush you
2-They enter 1/2 times a day(the type that gets picked off)
My advice?Plan beforehand,make your attacks 10-15 secs apart,hit with 2-5 guild members,depending on the player you are hiring.and most importantly.
1-be in a good relationship with your guild mates.
2-have PERFECT timing.

This game is extremely strategic.You complain about getting destroyed by big players.Well,join a new world become one of those big players,join a big local guild and then.......RULE

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:25 am

This ain't "extremely strategic" IT'S THE MOST STRATEGIC AND FUN GAME ON THE APP STORE AND I MEAN THAT TOO!!!! I know I complain about something's being unfair but I just trying to make a awesome game ever more beast than it already is lol

Ouweh
Knight

Postby Ouweh » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 am

If you buy a lot of gold you will win this game.
Noticed the period ??

Fine, thank you for reading.

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:54 am

I agree with that statement cause if u buy gold u can buy special items that alter the strategy and fun of this game again this only MY opinion and I am in no way trying to start a rebellion or anything of that nature

Merry Christmas to all and have a happy new years

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:56 am

We all know the system,we know it ain't goin to change,because the creators ultimately made the app for the $$ :D
Still, it is definetely my favorite game on my phone and I appreciate everybodies hard work, even if you don't use coins, enjoy the game as much as possible!What is in place is neccesary for a successful app!

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:16 am

Without playmesh there IS no game. Buy gold, don't buy gold, whatever,who cares?
It's more than possible to play without paying a cent and to play well.

Return to “Strategy”