how to conguer

Discuss or develop strategies here!
shwallywally
Lancer

how to conguer

Postby shwallywally » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:20 am

I read that for android users you need a scholar to conquer a city. Now i know you need one to take over players but what about barb villages. Also, what's all this morale and influence do and mean when taking over a city?

Bane554
Knight

Postby Bane554 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:46 am

If your in one of the new standard 1k or 5k worlds, you need a scholar to capture other players real cities, but you must cap barbs with troops, scholars don't work on them. If you are in a old style world, any world before w115 i think, you can capture barbs and normal cities the same, with scholars.

Morale mainly has to do when attacking players with much less points than yourself, then it gives them a bit of a defensive edge so if they are active they have a slightly better chance. you can see your troops morale when you send an attack anywhere, it will say morale at 100% or maybe like 45%, if your big player and they are small. That means your troops fight at 45% of max capacity.

Influence is for capping barbs. What you need to do to cap a barb, is first clear out its troops. At max, a barb will have 100 lancers, 150 sentries, and 50 berserkers. They get troops every 5 minutes or so till it reaches max troops. Once you clear out the main troop mass, you can begin to send multiple waves of troops at the city. it depends what stage in the world you are at and how big the barb is (mainly city hall and wall) that determines how many troops you need to send in each wave, to cap the barb. You can do a max of 20 influence per attack wave, and you need to first take down the barb influence from 100 to 0. then you can add your influence up to 100 to get the city.

more detailed information on this can be found here.
(capping barbs info) http://valorgame.com/wiki/strategy/strategy-guides/how-2-konkr-conquerable-barb-cities-by-bananabandana/
(scholar info) http://valorgame.com/wiki/strategy/strategy-guides/how-2-scholar-by-bananabandana/
Bringer of Ruin

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Thanks Bane,

Android users have not been updated to include conquerable barbarian cities via influence, so you don't have to worry about that for now.

On iOS conquerable barb worlds start at world 122.

shwallywally
Lancer

Postby shwallywally » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 am

Now are those two links to the barb and scholars, are they for Android devices? Thats been my biggest problem with understanding. Most i have read never say

Return to “Strategy”