More points? HOW?

Discuss or develop strategies here!
Twiggy
Lancer

More points? HOW?

Postby Twiggy » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:58 am

I wanna get the most bang for my buck. I farm barb cities diligently I feel, only to see I've made 700 points in a day when some other team mates are making 3K a day. What am I doing wrong?

Kev265
Knight

Postby Kev265 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:27 am

Higher levels of one building offer more points then an even froth of low level building such as if you have 10 building at level 5 you will have less points then someone with 3 building at level 15

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:27 am

If some people advance points extremely fast,for example 3k on the first day the world opens,you can be sure that the reason behind that is coin usage.Dont look up at people who progress very fast because you do not know whether they spend cash.(and don't start criticizing this possibility,it has been done before you)
To maximize your points,my suggestion is to farm cleverly, I.e. don't make your farming parties too large,but also not too small.As well as that,your fast units(cavalry)farm in one group while infantry in another group.What I tend to always do is upgrade my resource production facilities extremely high.Contradictive to that though,if you only upgrade those,later you get stuck with upgrading low level buildings.You have to think these things through,find something that works for you,and adapt as the game progresses.Hope this helps :D

LordJAG
Knight

Postby LordJAG » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:56 am

40 Knights will clear a 1085 lord coty or barb city in one shot. I farm 20 twice a day! Make mad money! But thats why im the boss!

Return to “Strategy”