Hiding place

Discuss or develop strategies here!
Skinnergary
Knight

Hiding place

Postby Skinnergary » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:38 pm

I'm new , but wish to know does anyone find the hiding place of any use , due to the fact at the beginning you don't get attacked and therefore seems a waste of resources. Any views on this also which buildings do you feel other than the three resources , should you look to build ASAP . Thanks

Akilies
Knight

Postby Akilies » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:34 pm

yes, the hiding place is very useless. every time i took a city, i would always have to demolish the hiding place, it only takes up population space and is a waste of time and resources.
As for the buildings, i would suggest the farm, city hall, and warehouse. Which one to build up first is your choice

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Any ideas on how we could make the hiding place a building worth having and upgrading?

Akilies
Knight

Postby Akilies » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:13 pm

this may sound like a weird idea but possibly have the hiding place be able to hide troops in it as well, this may sometimes help when someone is attacking and if you desperately need troops you can take them out the hiding place and use them as defense
just an idea

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Just my opinion but wouldn't that ruin the strtegy of the game if u hid troops then wouldnt u be able to surprise ur enemy with those troops and they cant do anything about it like say I clear ur city and al of a sudden u kill their scholars with the troops I'm the hiding place but I like the effort lol

My suggestion is u make the hiding place be able to store more resources like 100000 each I'm sorry but 10000 is a tiny amount when u get all ur resources maxed lol just an idea

Akilies
Knight

Postby Akilies » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:54 am

no, im not saying allow it hide a lot of troops, maybe have the limit of about 1000 or 2000, but thats it, then again, that is why you just have to make sure you are sending enough troops with the scholar to make sure they kill off any support and defend him
plus, its just an idea for now

EmeraldC
Lancer

Postby EmeraldC » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:57 am

actually hiding place is useful because alot of players don't time attacks and what the hiding place hides is enough to rebuild the walls they've torn down. you can hide troops already simply by sending them to farm a barb and recalling them in time to land before a possible scholar attack. i do think having it hide more resourses is a good idea since. full market can only send out 100k at a time if you're trying to save your reaources before being conquered

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:37 pm

That is an excellent suggestion. Allow a certain number of troops be able to remain within the hiding place which will add to say, the basic defence of the wall and cannot be killed.
This wont necessarily be an i win button, but it will make cities more defensible and will make people use the hiding place. Maybe.... i dunno, but a good suggestion
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Kev265
Knight

Postby Kev265 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:19 pm

What about makeing the hiding place a tunnel system for your city's like using the hiring place tunnel to send resorce and troops to your other towns in half the normal time ?

Karl302
Guardian

Postby Karl302 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Hiding place as is is a waste of time. I like the troop idea.

Return to “Strategy”