Valor is now on Android

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Rob
Lancer

Postby Rob » Thu May 03, 2012 9:52 am

Yeah, it crashes quite a bit. For me, even if it is idle, it eventually locks up and crashes. So I tend to keep it closed, when I want to do something, I open it up, do several things. And then close it again. I have a Samsung Captivate.

Would also be nice to view guild rankings, rankings by region.

Havwife
Lancer

Postby Havwife » Fri May 04, 2012 11:29 pm

I am on iPhone and it crashes on me at times also

sunkissed899
Lancer

Postby sunkissed899 » Sat May 05, 2012 4:58 pm

I have an Android phone with a pretty decent processor in it. I installed this app on my phone yesterday, it worked last night...but was pretty laggy. All day today it just crashes as soon as it opens. The intro loads fine, the worlds screen loads fine. But it pretty much doesnt go any further once I return ot my world. I work for AT&T, everything else in my phone works great, my network connection is good etc. Was just curious does this app become overloaded during the day dependent upon the amount of people currently playing? Any suggestions for the constant crashes/force closes? Thanks

sunkissed899
Lancer

Postby sunkissed899 » Sun May 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Is Valor Wifi only on Android Devices? My friends play it on their iPhones on their 3G networks, but it says connection required on my Android and I have to connect to wifi before the App will work.

Ragz
Lancer

Postby Ragz » Mon May 07, 2012 4:45 am

Is it scheduled for europe anytime soon?

PROSGEE
Lancer

Postby PROSGEE » Mon May 07, 2012 5:01 am

I'm from London. I've got alot of mates with Blackberries that see me playing this game and they wanna get it. Do u think Valor will brace the Blackberry platform any time soon?

sunkissed899
Lancer

follow up observation

Postby sunkissed899 » Sat May 12, 2012 6:26 pm

So, heres what I noticed. Im getting with the playmesh helpdesk on this. But Valor only works on wifi on my Android phone (ATT Samsung Galaxy II). I also read reviews on Amazon where other people are having similar issues on other Android phones (ATT Motorola Atrix) In addition, on my phone the app crashes or is laggy alot on my work wifi, and still laggy but works much better on my home wifi (DSL). I have noticed that it crashes substantially more on Saturdays and Sundays than through the week. There isnt a change in my wifi network at work, and on Saturdays and Sundays I pretty much cant even get on it from work, but come the week I can. So this leads me to believe there is something else too this, like too many people on the server etc. But Idk. Ill post update when I hear back from playmesh.

Ronan06
Lancer

Postby Ronan06 » Mon May 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Love playing on my Kindle except for the whole "crashes whenever you try to access a guild forum" thing.

SanSooRonin
Lancer

Postby SanSooRonin » Mon May 28, 2012 4:19 pm

I love playing on my Kindle Fire as well, but cannot access my guild forum. Is that a common android issue?

byteme
Lancer

Postby byteme » Thu May 31, 2012 10:06 am

SanSooRonin wrote:I love playing on my Kindle Fire as well, but cannot access my guild forum. Is that a common android issue?

With deep regret yes. I love the silly game, but I am about over the constant crashing and the lack of functions for any level of guild play. I almost got booted from one guild until I directed them to this board -- just so that they could validate that I wasnt being lazy.

My opinion - the game is not getting much in the way of support. There are issues with the Android side and the apple users are moving right along, android seems to lag that level of support.

Return to “Event Archive”