Discussion for 2.0 Valor Changes

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Solituary
Lancer

Postby Solituary » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:09 am

This changes sound great, although more support for push notifications would be amazing! Things like when you receive a message, a report or when your troops return, scholars capture cities, troops are finished recruiting and when someone posts on the guild forum (maybe you could choose which posts/threads to receive them from and which not too). Obviously you would be able to toggle all of these if you find them annoying :)

Kingjason666
Knight

New worlds

Postby Kingjason666 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:04 am

I am not starting anymore new worlds until strykers are granted victory in w14. But I look forward to starting again. I'm planning on taking my guild into w100 ( as I hope playmesh declares victory by then).

So one crazy I hope u join w100 cause I look forward to hearing you cry for chaos as I cap your last city.

For all other players that think they are up to it. See you in w100. The ultimate world. Let's all get the best of the best in there. Playmesh may not have the ability to create a super world yet. But we can create it ourselves. Pass the word around. W100 is for the best of the best. And one crazy

See u in w100. If you choose to be blue on my map that's very smart.

Oh anyone if your in w14. Please attack me i will not chaos. I'm not quite at 100mill defensive kill score (never lost a city permanently). And I'm running out of red that's still active and need to be attacked.

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 am

KingJason ill see you there. No need for BLUE I like RED. I thought all the chaos lovers would be hiding in previous worlds. I'll show you how a real player plays this game. You can't declare victory until all RED is gone so stop asking playmesh to do it. Best idea you came up with so far. Instead of crying about chaos. See you in w100 where you have to play the real game.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 am

Oncecrazy wrote:KingJason ill see you there. No need for BLUE I like RED. I thought all the chaos lovers would be hiding in previous worlds. I'll show you how a real player plays this game. You can't declare victory until all RED is gone so stop asking playmesh to do it. Best idea you came up with so far. Instead of crying about chaos. See you in w100 where you have to play the real game.

Yawn. Next.

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:43 am

Lordfirefall too bad you are just a forum troll. You have no cities in any worlds I'm in.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:49 am

Lets keep this thread on track.

This thread is for discussion of the upcoming Valor 2.0 changes.

null
Lancer

Postby null » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 pm

hahaha. thanks orlor :)

IdesOfMach
Knight

Postby IdesOfMach » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Regarding Valor 2.0: there have been rumors going around that changes are coming to the Wheel of Fortune, and that amulets are going to mean something new. The official release doesn't include anything on the topic. PlayMesh, is there any basis to this?

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:20 pm

IdesOfMach wrote:Regarding Valor 2.0: there have been rumors going around that changes are coming to the Wheel of Fortune, and that amulets are going to mean something new. The official release doesn't include anything on the topic. PlayMesh, is there any basis to this?

We have a few designs around Wheel of Fortune, but nothing in production currently. Some of them are pretty awesome, but we're pretty concerned people will spend all of their time focusing on the Wheel rather than tearing each other to shreds.

I think everyone is pretty aware the Wheel doesn't deliver much value after a week or two in any particular world, and it's something we'd like to change. It's just taking a back seat to things like competitions, making the game run more smoothly and so forth.

Pretty non-committal I know, but I figure you deserve honesty.

TL;DR: We're looking at Wheel, likely no changes in the next month.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Solituary wrote:This changes sound great, although more support for push notifications would be amazing! Things like when you receive a message, a report or when your troops return, scholars capture cities, troops are finished recruiting and when someone posts on the guild forum (maybe you could choose which posts/threads to receive them from and which not too). Obviously you would be able to toggle all of these if you find them annoying :)

Are you spying on us? ;)

Return to “Event Archive”