Discussion for 2.0 Valor Changes

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 am

PRESS THE BUTTON!!!!!! I can't even farm for all the stupid error messages popping up!!!!!

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Same here dirty same here and I also can't even see any messagess lol

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:25 pm

We're fixing messages first. We figure letting the anticipation build is better than a thermonuclear explosion of fail. But only slightly.

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:34 pm

It's Tuesday where I am

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Its here 23:00 lemme say i waited à whole day and nuthing. Thx.

TakeUrCity
Lancer

Postby TakeUrCity » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi there - is there any more news on the Valor update as i'm bursting with anticipation, please update !!! Will it be today ?

Catija
Lancer

Postby Catija » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:35 pm

PwnLaw, Just wanted to say thanks for the nice reply on the kvetching topic. Spent a lot of time pulling it together and was nice to get your response.

I was wondering, I know that you have a ton of ideas floating around but, one that I'd mentioned (and other people have as well) is that it would be nice that if you're supporting your own city, it'd actually be a reassignment of troops (farm permitting)... because, right now, I have one city being supported by 6 different cities and every time I get hit by an incoming attack, I get seven different messages... which I'd imagine is a bit of a slog on your servers. If the troops actually belonged to that city, I wouldn't get the six extra, unnecessary messages!

Wooo!

Anyway, thanks again for all your kind responses and for putting up for all of the bickering. I'm sure your work life hasn't been rosy for the last few days but it seems to have calmed down now!

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Just hold on guys playmesh is working hard on this like they said they want to fix everything before they update so that no one will be really mad anyway they said it could be afternoonish and it's 1:34 there right now so hopefully it is soon anyway just hold ur horses Im sure they're slaving away in there offices right now bileave me this wait will be worth it :)

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Rats wrote:Just hold on guys playmesh is working hard on this like they said they want to fix everything before they update so that no one will be really mad anyway they said it could be afternoonish and it's 1:34 there right now so hopefully it is soon anyway just hold ur horses Im sure they're slaving away in there offices right now bileave me this wait will be worth it :)

Truth. We don’t want to release in anything less than ideal conditions. Currently, we are still on track for today (defined by the Pacific time zone).
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

EladTheGreat
Lancer

Postby EladTheGreat » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:39 pm

It is up and available!! Downloading now!

Return to “Event Archive”