Valor Still Down - Android

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
sancheezy
Knight

Closed My Ticket and Marked "Solved"

Postby sancheezy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:25 pm

I don’t know your work flow but I am not a fan of my ticket being closed and marked "Solved". I appreciate the copy and paste of what I already see here and initiated on this thread but to close my ticket and tell me to start a new when I get back on-line, well that just doesn’t make much sense to me.

I filled that one out an hour after this issue happened and it is not resolved. Now the onus comes back on the players (specifically - me) to fill out ANOTHER ticket. Talk about little to no consideration for your player's time and efforts.

Did someone say they requested a refund on all purchases from Amazon? Can the link to do this be posted here please? I know Playmesh doesn’t have a billing department so I may take my concerns up with them given their size as a corporation. I am sure if I let them know this may affect all of my Amazon business they will be a bit more sensitive towards my complaints regarding what is going on. Getting brushed off like what just happened, in my opinion, is adding insult to injury.

cyneris
Lancer

Some Appreciation

Postby cyneris » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:35 pm

First of I would like to thank orlor and the others working on this problem and putting up with the abuse from these other guys. Sometimes this stuff happens and you cant help it, as you all know now, we will be compensated fairly and you always can start a new world if you lost your edge in the old one. And with that gold you can easily enough buy up some speed ups and resources to get a fast advantage and grow just as strong or better. All of this is being done fairly, so please don't complain to the moderators, it's not their fault.

If you wasted gold in that world and lost cities, I suggest a claim ticket, because railing Orlor wont help if he doesn't have the jurisdiction.

As a littile request to Playmesh, as a simple test just ask some employees to download valorous on different devices and after a server down time just try out each device ^.^ even if there is a problem with one and it will take a while, it gives the company time to either do a quick fix or figure out a fair way to handle it if it will take a while.

Thanks again for your hard work, not gonna be quitting this game, done a good job.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:50 pm

sancheezy wrote:I don’t know your work flow but I am not a fan of my ticket being closed and marked "Solved". I appreciate the copy and paste of what I already see here and initiated on this thread but to close my ticket and tell me to start a new when I get back on-line, well that just doesn’t make much sense to me.

I filled that one out an hour after this issue happened and it is not resolved. Now the onus comes back on the players (specifically - me) to fill out ANOTHER ticket. Talk about little to no consideration for your player's time and efforts.

Any support ticket no matter what status it is in you are able to set it back to open/re open it for the support agent. I would suggest you do so for that ticket and I will make sure they aren't all set to solved, because I am well aware that this issue is not solved.

As for having to create a new support ticket, you can use the same one you already made to request compensation once everybody is able to log in again.

sick
Knight

Postby sick » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Should I put in the support ticket asap or wait til its back up?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:04 pm

sick wrote:Should I put in the support ticket asap or wait til its back up?

It is up to you when you want to send it in. The actual compensation will occur when the situation is resolved.

Paradox
Lancer

Postby Paradox » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Hahaha. Send in a support ticket when we finally get back on line. Priceless.

Kindle fire users can't send support tickets in game that feature doesn't work. See the Irony?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Paradox wrote:Hahaha. Send in a support ticket when we finally get back on line. Priceless.

Kindle fire users can't send support tickets in game that feature doesn't work. See the Irony?

Sending in a support ticket doesn't require you to do so in game.

You can go to playmesh.zendesk.com from any internet browser in order to contact them.

noahman114
Lancer

Postby noahman114 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Orlor im a very competive player and i really like valor. I know you guys are working hard to get the game back up for Kindle Fire and Android users but I would like to know how much compensation are we going to receive? I will be be awaiting your response.

- Noahman114 a.k.a Noah

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Actually this is exactly how it started for iOS players too, be patient, enjoy the good things, report the bad, the PM guys and (I presume) girls will go their best to fix it. The iOS version is a hundred times better than when I joined in world two (a thousand years ago).

hysopia
Lancer

Postby hysopia » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Any closer to an ETA?

Return to “Event Archive”