Paradox
Lancer

Postby Paradox » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Thats the way I have read it also.

hysopia
Lancer

Postby hysopia » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:05 pm

lordrickard7 wrote:No.

You will be under permatruce until you download and login.

The login will trigger the end of permatruce.

Correct Orlor?

With no time to catch up?

andrreww
Lancer

Postby andrreww » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Catch up from what? You'll have every city resources in red. You'll have the same troops you had before. All you lost is some play time and opportunity.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 pm

lordrickard7 wrote:No.

You will be under permatruce until you download and login.

The login will trigger the end of permatruce.

Correct Orlor?

That is correct. You will be under perma truce until you log in.

There will also be an end date (probably a little bit after Kindle Fire users get access) that no matter what the perma truce will end.

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Not looking good for submission today I'm guessing. Getting close to end of business hours here in California.

sancheezy
Knight

Postby sancheezy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:45 pm

I also just want to point out that this is not Farmville so while perma-truce is great and all after a certain point it doesn't matter a whole lot as we will fall behind on a relative basis. Keeping my 20 cities in one world doesnt mean much when my enemies have an additonal 5 a piece. Just want that on the record as, again, this is a competitive game.

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:56 pm

This isn't Farmville ?

No wonder I can't grow anything but population on my farm!

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:20 pm

If it's any consolation, iOs people have issues with their cities today. Some show they lost them, some show they gained a ton of them, but most can only access their main.

PlayMesh dudes, I don't know what you are doing but wow.

Once again, when I used to play Kingdoms of Camelot, when they rolled out an update and it went bad, they rolled it back and we just ALL started where we left off, none the worse for wear except for some lost time. At least we didn't have the huge lack of parity. With two wildly different versions trying to interact in the same worlds, is it any wonder there's some "GOINK" going on?

hysopia
Lancer

Postby hysopia » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 pm

andrreww wrote:Catch up from what? You'll have every city resources in red. You'll have the same troops you had before. All you lost is some play time and opportunity.

Oh, since you put it that way, I'll let the other players, you know, the one's who have access all along, that I'm all caught up, please send the troops and scholars my way. I'm sure there will be no difference at all...

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Well hey when they attack at least reso will be high so they can get a lot and grow even more past us right? lol

Return to “Event Archive”