Valor is currently down due to Amazon Web Services Issue

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Cynderwolf
Lancer

Postby Cynderwolf » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Agreed brikel. Koodos to playmesh for doing a great job and handling this well.

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:47 pm

To all of the people upset about having boosts running and consequently maxed out warehouses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PWNNNNNNNEDDDDDD!!!!!!! And furthermore: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA....

If anybody thought this post was uncalled for, youd probably be correct, but keep in mind the countless other people who find your sobbing utterly hilarious. In the end. If yall didn't think everyone was laughing at you I'm afraid you were grossly mistaken.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Pudge and DevAuto...what worlds are you in and what are your coords? ;-)

Keidian
Lancer

Postby Keidian » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Where is the Amazon gold refund line? This could be expensive I was in the middle of trying to take three cities; resource boost's, prestige, medics and que ext.
Ya gotta love it! :(

No seriously... Where can we complain to Amazon; maybe they can reduce your expense for the month.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Amazon is still working on resolving this. Thank you for your continued patience until this is resolved.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Note to Play Mesh,

Dear Ma'ams and Sirs,

Those laughing at others for inquiring about some form of compensation clearly do not want on that list, if there be any such list. I, personally, am without any such hesitancies and will scurry off with whatever you might see fit. In fact, I will also take theirs...to keep your accounting in order of course.

Sincerely,
Loyal player and future ruler of World 100

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:57 pm

They can't tie forum accounts to login accounts can they? Lol

Vini73
Lancer

Postby Vini73 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Message to PlayMesh staff :

I am a customer of your. I like ur game. So I hope u love ur customers as much i love this game.

FYI because of your server provider or you (does not matter to me as you are my game provider), in W92 i probably will lose a city and most certainly will lose also 3 scholars.

How are you going to make up for that ? 3 scholars in a slow world is a lot !

Awaiting your answer.

Regards,

Vincent

Jodamann

Postby Jodamann » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:07 pm

playmesh,

I understand that you have to rely on service providers. No doubt this makes a pinch into your revenue stream and hurts you badly too.

Since this is inevitable but not predictable, it would be great to have a separate feature in settings for playmesh to email, text, additional pop (not the normal pop up cuz i have that turned off) as to when the service returns to normal. Some of the ire is due to the repetitive negative reinforcement seeing that service is out.

I imagine this is frustrating for playmesh and for us valor-ians, but this would help us return to the game as soon as servers are up. THoughts?

korey27
Knight

Postby korey27 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Hmmm, Watch Not playmesh be ranked 1 when w100 comes back on.. :) haha (Tis a joke)

Return to “Event Archive”