Valor is currently down due to Amazon Web Services Issue

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Dels
Lancer

Postby Dels » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:52 pm

I was a big player of KoC and when that went down we never got info as quick as we have here or as consistently. I'm new here but good effort from all.

Alexander310399
Lancer

Postby Alexander310399 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Michael302006 wrote:Sorry if this has been asked already. What about those of us that have used gold. As the clock is ticking away on it and can't even use it. I think for the Time the server is down we should at least get that back.

Read some of the previous pages. This has been brought up extensively. A lot of us have spent gold. I would bet that PlayMesh receives the biggest jump in gold purchases at the beginning of each world and this is probably more so in W100. If you feel that you have lost a significant amount than I would message Support.

fodice
Lancer

Postby fodice » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Amazon Update:
6:33 PM PDT We are seeing elevated errors rates on APIs related to describing and associating EIP addresses. We are working to resolve these errors. In addition, ELB is experiencing elevated latencies recovering affected load balancers and making changes to existing load balancers. These delays are a result of the EIP related API errors and will improve when that issue is resolved.

Minhtri7872
Lancer

Postby Minhtri7872 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Still can't connect to Internet? This game is kidding me

Filthysnotrag
Knight

Postby Filthysnotrag » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Michael302006 wrote:Sorry if this has been asked already. What about those of us that have used gold. As the clock is ticking away on it and can't even use it. I think for the Time the server is down we should at least get that back.
Unknown so far. My guess is their first priority is just getting the game BACK. After that, who knows? Betting they do SOMETHING, but it will take time to figure out what and how much. Luckily for me, I haven't used any gold, so all I've lost is time.

Dels
Lancer

Postby Dels » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Minhtri7872 wrote:Still can't connect to Internet? This game is kidding me

It's not a joke, you have to drive to McDonald's, ask for a espresso and then blame it on the vending machine apparently. Simples!

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Stop confusing meeeee!!!!!

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 pm

fodice wrote:Amazon Update:
6:33 PM PDT We are seeing elevated errors rates on APIs related to describing and associating EIP addresses. We are working to resolve these errors. In addition, ELB is experiencing elevated latencies recovering affected load balancers and making changes to existing load balancers. These delays are a result of the EIP related API errors and will improve when that issue is resolved.

First part means they get your internet request but can't resolve it because system doesn't know where to route it to. Loadbalancers are there to balance network traffic so one system doesn't get overloaded. Sounds like one side went down and the other couldn't keep up,with the load. If both are up then they have to rebalance but could keep crashing the other. That is if the original issue is resolved.

Filthysnotrag
Knight

Postby Filthysnotrag » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:00 pm

fodice wrote:I still have all mine...first edition Advanced D&D
. I was stupid and gave mine(all first editions, too) to the neighbor's kid when we were about to move.

Filthysnotrag
Knight

Postby Filthysnotrag » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Dels wrote:It's not a joke, you have to drive to McDonald's, ask for a espresso and then blame it on the vending machine apparently. Simples!
No, no, no. SOCIETY is to blame. ARREST THEM!

Return to “Event Archive”