What a knob

DukeOfBarnes
Lancer

Postby DukeOfBarnes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:13 am

Briggsy_01... well said

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:21 am

Briggsy_01 wrote:The way I look at it is, EVERYONE had been effect by this on valor. Yes people who have paid for boosts are moaning and yes it is annoying but there the ones who put money in playmesh's pockets so the freeloaders can play! If it isn't for them this game would be covered in advertisement or cost a fee to download. I think those people with 24 hour perks should be compensated only as they are actually going to waste and there not cheap. As for the 7 day perks since the game is still 'running' as such the worst that can happen is your warehouse is full, just like everyone else's, Someone commented that its not fair as some people have max warehouses. That's because some people pre planned for long builds, sleep and the unexpected! This is the unexpected.. Now to the matter of loses of troops - that's war!! Through out history men have died because support never arrived on time or artillery never destroyed the correct location and yes friendly fire still happens.
Yes it sucks but that's war no turning back the clock there and I think it should be the same here. I don't say this because I have no loses I say this because I like the fact this game is played in RT and you have to be on your toes and expect anything. Just pretend your scholars got ambushed, your troops never recieved the despatch order and finally you realise that the troops you just wiped out was your Allie but no colours where shown or messenger sent to inform you of there arrival . Think of this server issue as an act of god! you know like pompay, atlantis, New Orleans, Indonesia, the Titanic....... If we start turning back the clocks then its not true, it be cheating. You can't turn back the clock when someone attacks you and say oh I should have built more troops to defend can you give me 8 hours back.

Did you REALLY just say the titanic sinking was an act of god? I call shenanigans.

Longhaul
Lancer

Postby Longhaul » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:32 am

Huntsman360 wrote:Did you REALLY just say the titanic sinking was an act of god? I call shenanigans.

Are u suggesting that mayhap some man put an iceberg in the way on purpose?

binwei96
Lancer

Postby binwei96 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:33 am

Why so long? I cant wait for it

runatme
Knight

Postby runatme » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:34 am

More suggesting science...

DjMcBrien
Knight

Postby DjMcBrien » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:39 am

Longhaul wrote:Are u suggesting that mayhap some man put an iceberg in the way on purpose?

Not on purpose however man didnt help with greenhouse gases and the ice caps melting and breaking away so in a way man put the iceberg there the same as man didn't put enough boats on board etc etc

FNERY
Lancer

Postby FNERY » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:46 am

I read here that someone could logued in.. But now is already down right?.. :/

Magicmike
Lancer

Postby Magicmike » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:46 am

Be nice if we can get another update from play mesh on current status

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:48 am

Magicmike wrote:Be nice if we can get another update from play mesh on current status

Still working on it. Amazon has the servers back up in the theoretical sense, but practically they're too slow to be functional for a game like ours.

Return to “Event Archive”