Valor is currently down due to Amazon Web Services Issue

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Briggsy_01
Lancer

Postby Briggsy_01 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:02 am

Okey PWNLAW, playmesh are saying they are watching activity and some people are getting on but can't actually do anything. I have read on here that they say they are getting stuff done and on Kakao I have many players telling me there getting stuff done. So my question is, are there actions being processed or are they just ghosting (I don't know if that's the correct phrase but I'm sure you know what I mean)

Daft Vader
Lancer

Postby Daft Vader » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:02 am

Lord Firefall you sad there was no contractual relationship, I think you were mistaken.
We can argue about the terms and I wouldn't necessarily disagree with you, unless it seemed amusing to do so
I never mentioned Amazon, you may be confusing me with a more rational poster.

The only suggestion of merit that I made was that my Guild be given an unfair advantage in World 100. A suggestion I think Playmesh should action immediately, I would only add that they should also penalize you and your guild by killing off all your troops prior to reopening the game as a penalty for accusing me of suggesting that we should go after Amazon.

DS32
Lancer

Queue Extenders and Resource Boosters Because of Server

Postby DS32 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:07 am

Ok so i have been reading alot of these responses from past pages, but want to make sure what i need to do, i wrote a ticket for playmesh help desk i havent got a response yet and it says it might be answered in here so heres my question, i have purchased a queue extender and all three resource boosters, are you guys going to just rewind my time allowed for these privileges, for example when the outages started is the privileges going to be the exact time before the outage started when the servers come back on or do i need to write another ticket after the servers are repaired and brought back up. thank you, hopfully that makes since, thanks for all the hard work guys i understand your under alot of criticism

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:08 am

Good morning Valorians! I see we have further opportunity to continue to chat and converse with each other to further get to know our fellow bretheren in a civilized forum. What a great opportunity this is as we would not have this chance otherwise.

Jothemaster
Guardian

Postby Jothemaster » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:10 am

So Pwn, what is going to happen about the atw surge and your servers. Will you update or just let it run. I think shuting down the servers completely and then restarting them would help. I've had to do this before on many school-created programs and files. We started an online game with servers and I've had to restart it when things like this happen. Just wanted an update of what you are planning to do.
Member of the w66 Kick Ass Crew
Kakao: Jothemaster (name is MAJORASXWRATH)
IGNS: MAJORASXWRATH
WRATHXOFXMAJORA
MyDreamMods
TheTrolkin
See Yall Fallin Down That Big Deep Hole =).

Filthysnotrag
Knight

Postby Filthysnotrag » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:13 am

Brikel wrote:Good morning Valorians! I see we have further opportunity to continue to chat and converse with each other to further get to know our fellow bretheren in a civilized forum. What a great opportunity this is as we would not have this chance otherwise.

Almost as much fun as actually playing, isn't it? No, I don't think so either.

Deathseeker60
Lancer

Postby Deathseeker60 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:14 am

Now I can't play valor I have to do... MY SCHOOL WORK omg I can't believe it has come to this...

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:16 am

Deathseeker60 wrote:It says that my Internet connection is bad and that I can't get to valor... I could get into valor for like 5 seconds before my iPod collapsed... WTH

You should try Mc Donald's wifi or Starbucks.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:19 am

Filthysnotrag wrote:Almost as much fun as actually playing, isn't it? No, I don't think so either.

I agree FSR. Ii have had as much fun yesterday on the forums as in the game. A big part of the game is the comeraderie and communication that takes place. It just shifted to the forums. Kudos on having a working and fully operational forum that was not also at Amazon!

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:21 am

Paladinz wrote:That sucks, I don't even like forums....

I bet you don't even post in your guilds roll call thread either.

Return to “Event Archive”