Valor is currently down due to Amazon Web Services Issue

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 am

Oh come on SR, let them be happy for now at least.

Lorrdwolf
Lancer

What about our lost gold?

Postby Lorrdwolf » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 am

What does Playmesh intend to do about our lost gold? Lots of people, including me, bought timed enhancements and now we have lost a day on those. Some of them would even have been the 24 hour variety, prestige and the like. I am sure we'd all really like to know how you intend to compensate us for our lost time and money.

LorrdWolf

dovling
Lancer

Postby dovling » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 am

I agree with Sft2010, I don't border to do any update before the server is fully recovered.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:48 am

Lorrdwolf wrote:What does Playmesh intend to do about our lost gold? Lots of people, including me, bought timed enhancements and now we have lost a day on those. Some of them would even have been the 24 hour variety, prestige and the like. I am sure we'd all really like to know how you intend to compensate us for our lost time and money.

LorrdWolf

I'm sure, at the very least, they will require you to put in a support ticket. That's what I intend to do once Valor comes back up.

Jerrykorman
Lancer

Postby Jerrykorman » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:50 am

Usoga2004 wrote:Wow honestly, sometimes things happen and we can't change them you come to this forum and rant on and on about compensation and contracts like you know what your talking about. Getting angry at people who have no control over what is happening isn't going to get your armies built or your city hall built any faster so how about you STFU and let time run its course then things will be sorted out. YOU CRY BABY

I will ask my clients if they agree with your assumption that I don't know anything after I get the a fat settlement from breech of contract for failure to Perform from a company! Now I have to go court is starting soon.

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:51 am

Brikel wrote:You should try Mc Donald's wifi or Starbucks.

Hahaha this is still funny..

SvenHo
Lancer

Postby SvenHo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:52 am

we will see whether ghost buildings exist int his game

DjMcBrien
Knight

Postby DjMcBrien » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 am

I just got on to world 100 and put two buildings on
Life is what you make it, Valor is what you create it.
Knights Of Valor - World 96

Daft Vader
Lancer

Postby Daft Vader » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 am

Hi Playmesh, may be about time for another update. We seem to be getting closer, or is this just an illusion. You should have a timescale by now. I'm sure your ninjas have been speaking to the Amazonian Orc knuckle draggers, so we should know if we are talking 10 mins an hour or a couple of days.

Some communication would go a long way to keeping the customers happy. A note on this forum can be propagated on Kakao rapidly and would stop idiotic comments like mine.

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:02 am

Daft Vader wrote:Hi Playmesh, may be about time for another update. We seem to be getting closer, or is this just an illusion. You should have a timescale by now. I'm sure your ninjas have been speaking to the Amazonian Orc knuckle draggers, so we should know f we are talking 10 mins an hour or a couple of days.

Some communication would go a long way to keeping the customers happy. A note on this forum can be propagated on Kakao rapidly and would stop idiotic comments like mine.

The stupid comments keep this world afloat and frankly, sir, your use of the term"knuckle draggers" offends me greatly.

Return to “Event Archive”