Valor is currently down due to Amazon Web Services Issue

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Filthysnotrag
Knight

Postby Filthysnotrag » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:03 am

Got past the "updating valor" message to the world screen, but no farther, yet.

Popasquat
Lancer

Postby Popasquat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:03 am

Playmesh should demand a eta from amazon on when the servers capability will be back up.. This limbo crap is for the birds

Mizlunacy
Lancer

Postby Mizlunacy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:05 am

I bought truce to rebuild much needed walls and retrain troops. I logged on to no truce. This isn't fair. Wasted 50 gold just to be played out like this. I will never use my money to buy anything since u guys just shuts down anytime u want. I'm very frustrated right now.

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:05 am

Popasquat wrote:Playmesh should demand a eta from amazon on when the servers capability will be back up.. This limbo crap is for the birds

Birds....hwhich?

Sft2010
Lancer

Postby Sft2010 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:06 am

Ok I just tried valor again. This time things seem to be starting to come back slowly. I can get the game to marginally update information, but it is he*& trying to do so. All I have been able to do is keep updating the system and I finally found out the outcome of my scholar attacks but that is it. It wont let me do anything else. Not that I want to either, till this is finally fixed. BTW Amazon may have changed the lights to all green for those of you who only like to look at pretty pictures, but if you read the fine print they are still have the same errors as they were earlier in this outage.

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:06 am

Mizlunacy wrote:I bought truce to rebuild much needed walls and retrain troops. I logged on to no truce. This isn't fair. Wasted 50 gold just to be played out like this. I will never use my money to buy anything since u guys just shuts down anytime u want. I'm very frustrated right now.

Why don't you chill out and wait to see what Playmesh will do? I'm getting tired of reading players like you complaining about things and nothing is 100% up and running yet.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 am

Daft Vader wrote:Hi Playmesh, may be about time for another update. We seem to be getting closer, or is this just an illusion. You should have a timescale by now. I'm sure your ninjas have been speaking to the Amazonian Orc knuckle draggers, so we should know if we are talking 10 mins an hour or a couple of days.

Some communication would go a long way to keeping the customers happy. A note on this forum can be propagated on Kakao rapidly and would stop idiotic comments like mine.

Seriously, when a computer system has problems like this nobody knows how long it will be. If a hard drive failed and they had to reace it they would know. When it is software related on a system ran by another company you don't have the admin rights to run there is no way to know how long. They are furiously working this I am sure and if they responded to every single post there would be nothing getting done. PM is doing an awesome job and clearly is upset about what has happened and frustrated they can't do any more than they already are.

figeloal
Lancer

Postby figeloal » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 am

Lorrdwolf wrote:What does Playmesh intend to do about our lost gold? Lots of people, including me, bought timed enhancements and now we have lost a day on those. Some of them would even have been the 24 hour variety, prestige and the like. I am sure we'd all really like to know how you intend to compensate us for our lost time and money.

LorrdWolf

That is why I insist that a rollback is the ONLY fair solution!

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 am

Mizlunacy wrote:I bought truce to rebuild much needed walls and retrain troops. I logged on to no truce. This isn't fair. Wasted 50 gold just to be played out like this. I will never use my money to buy anything since u guys just shuts down anytime u want. I'm very frustrated right now.

U mad bro?

SvenHo
Lancer

Postby SvenHo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 am

Some more guys were able to fill queue again and even send knights for farming, just minutes ago.
This makes some decision from Playmesh more urgent.
Orlor are you guys still discussing?

Return to “Event Archive”