Valor is currently down due to Amazon Web Services Issue

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 am

Popasquat wrote:Playmesh should demand a eta from amazon on when the servers capability will be back up.. This limbo crap is for the birds

Here is directly from Amazon, so hopefully people will stop asking for updates and just be patient. Be happy that all your warehouses will be full finally!
"12:25 PM PDT We are investigating elevated error rates in search and document service that is affecting some customers.
3:41 PM PDT The elevated error rates have been reduced. We have recovered the majority of affected search domains. We are continuing to work on recovering a small number of search domains that are still experiencing increased error rates.
5:48 PM PDT We are continuing to work through the search and document service elevated error rates affecting a limited number of CloudSearch customers.
Oct 23, 12:32 AM PDT The elevated error rates for the search and document service have been resolved. CloudSearch is now operating normally."

DjMcBrien
Knight

Postby DjMcBrien » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:08 am

cjclags wrote:U mad bro?
Yes yes he is mwahahahahahahaha
Life is what you make it, Valor is what you create it.
Knights Of Valor - World 96

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:10 am

He seemed pretty mad..but idno why for. Why come u so mad bro?

asuraboy
Lancer

No joke

Postby asuraboy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:11 am

Guys no joke. I managed to go in and create 100 ram and 100 ballista plus upgraded my barrack. I thought everything was working fine till it failed on me again. It all happened in 5 mins. Darn!!!

Filthysnotrag
Knight

Postby Filthysnotrag » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:12 am

Mizlunacy wrote:I bought truce to rebuild much needed walls and retrain troops. I logged on to no truce. This isn't fair. Wasted 50 gold just to be played out like this. I will never use my money to buy anything since u guys just shuts down anytime u want. I'm very frustrated right now.

Yes, it was PLAYMESH'S idea to have a failed server. I'm sure they are happy with the headaches they have to deal with. Give it time. Once Amazon is (really) back up and running the REAL fun of cleaning this all up will begin. Expect even more time to get everything back to "normal".

Sft2010
Lancer

Postby Sft2010 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:13 am

Amazons Relational Database Service (N. Virginia) RDS database instances are experiencing connectivity issues in a single Availability Zone

23rd Oct 2:25 AM PDT Our recovery process to bring remaining RDS instances back on-line in the affected AZ is continuing at a steady pace. Customers can launch new database instances. As noted before, customers with impaired DB instances do have the option of initiating a Point in Time Restore operation.
23rd Oct 4:00 AM PDT We are making steady progress bringing back remaining RDS instances back on-line in the affected AZ. RDS instances in other unaffected AZs in the region continue to operate normally.
23rd Oct 6:37 AM PDT We continue to make progress towards restoring access to the remaining DB Instances in the affected Availability Zone. The service continues to operate normally for the rest of DB Instances in the Region.

Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (N. Virginia) Degraded EBS performance in a single Availability Zone

23rd Oct 4:21 AM PDT We are continuing to work on restoring IO for the remainder of affected volumes. This will take effect over the next few hours. While this process continues, customers may notice increased volume IO latency. The re-mirroring will proceed through the rest of today.
23rd Oct 6:33 AM PDT The remainder of the affected ELB load balancers have been recovered and the service is operating normally.

We have restored IO for the majority of EBS volumes. A small number of volumes will require customer action to restore IO. We are in the process of contacting these customers directly with instructions on how to return their volumes to service.

Volumes affected during this event are continuing to re-mirror (which we expect will continue through the remainder of the day). While this process continues, customers may notice increased volume IO latency.

anil4urhelp
Lancer

Postby anil4urhelp » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 am

i am also able to get in but its as good as i am out. not able to do anything.
Be Valorian, By Valorian, For Valorian

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 am

Filthysnotrag wrote:Yes, it was PLAYMESH'S idea to have a failed server. I'm sure they are happy with the headaches they have to deal with. Give it time. Once Amazon is (really) back up and running the REAL fun of cleaning this
all up will begin. Expect even more time to get everything back to "normal".

Well im just glad somebody up and said it :D yea i also maxed out my build queues about a minute ago. To those who couldn't get in, sucks for yo ass! Ha-ha!

Koalagrl
Lancer

Postby Koalagrl » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 am

But if you look at your rally point the troops aren't showing up they are ghost builds

Frank
Lancer

Lo my iphone froze

Postby Frank » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 am

My iphone froze yesterday and todaY WENT TO BUY AN IPAD3 AND LO WHEN I WENT ON APP I FOUND THAT VALOR IS UPDATING BUT WHEN I CHECKED FORUM I FOUND OUT THAT IT IS OUT OF ACTION SO THIS SAVED ME FROM BEING ATTACKED IN MY 2 3WORLDS ESPECIALLY 100

Return to “Event Archive”