Valor is currently down due to Amazon Web Services Issue

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Lordsid wrote:I'm not happy I want a refund for loss of gold while system down not play mesh fault but its someone fault I'm a paying customer I've already spent a lot money on this game it's only fair that we paying customers get something back as a reburstment if I don't then I won't be spending anymore and class it as insult I think I'm being fair but I do work for trading standards here in the uk

I just got a phone call from the CEO of playmesh! He said he himself would trace the history of gold purchases for all 900,000 players and allot the amount of currency that was lost while also compensating for the annoyance of having a maxed warehouse plus cities that were almost taken but now have fully regenerated loyalty. He assured me he has a super computer that will help carry out these tasks and also plenty of money to reimburse each player! Yay!

redrum1380
Lancer

Postby redrum1380 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:11 pm

I was actually planning on conquering a city myself. Sure, my city doesn't have an Academy yet, but that's beside the point. I have scouted nothing, I don't enough armies to launch an attack, and I have no scholars. I think Playmesh should fix this issue by giving me 10 of the Barbarian cities nearby, upgraded to 43,999 and stocked with enough Zerks and Guards and scholars to conquer more cities. It seems fair and equitable. What say you, Playmesh. :-)

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:12 pm

PwnLaw wrote:Sigh. Wish everyone would come by when things are up so we could chat. The forums get lonely sometimes. :(

Tell me about it, I've been winning the last poster contest for days now

Lordsid
Lancer

Postby Lordsid » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Very misleading making people think that their Internet is down while loading the game no message saying about server down etc

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Lordsid wrote:Very misleading making people think that their Internet is down while loading the game no message saying about server down etc

Which reminds me, the CEO also said he would reimburse whatever gas was wasted for that guy who drove to McDonalds to use their wifi. True story.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:20 pm

PwnLaw wrote:Sigh. Wish everyone would come by when things are up so we could chat. The forums get lonely sometimes. :(

Play mesh look away...

It's a trick for everyone in World 100. Don't come over when game is up. Build, play, conquer world 100!

You may look now.

Theassassin17
Knight

Postby Theassassin17 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:21 pm

DarkAuthority wrote:Playmesh use Amazon servers so they should ask Amazon to compensate them for thier losses and we ask playmesh to compensate us for our losses.
I have resource boost running and my warehouse is maxed now that I have been locked out of the game.

It's only a game, they still have no reason to compensate us when they have done nothing to cause this! Be grateful you can play it at all. Mistakes happen, we are all human. If we are going by the "pay anyone affected" then why don't you do the same EVERY time you make a mistake. Just deal with it, it's part of life.
Semper Fidelis

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:22 pm

cjclags wrote:Which reminds me, the CEO also said he would reimburse whatever gas was wasted for that guy who drove to McDonalds to use their wifi. True story.

Roflmbo!!!

Lordsid
Lancer

Postby Lordsid » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:23 pm

cjclags wrote:I just got a phone call from the CEO of playmesh! He said he himself would trace the history of gold purchases for all 900,000 players and allot the amount of currency that was lost while also compensating for the annoyance of having a maxed warehouse plus cities that were almost taken but now have fully regenerated loyalty. He assured me he has a super computer that will help carry out these tasks and also plenty of money to reimburse each player! Yay!
thats good news but nothing gets done quick trading standards will stop them trading here the uk and will get uk customs to deal with it also just hope it doesn't come to that and that they will fore-fill there promises

Theassassin17
Knight

Postby Theassassin17 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:24 pm

GUYS PLEASE STOP POSTING LIKE CRAZY!!!! If someone came to check for any news they would have to search through what is now 15 pages of worthless posts!!!!
Semper Fidelis

Return to “Event Archive”